Outperforming the CPU by too much

Posted by cayenne 
Outperforming the CPU by too much
Date: July 11, 2007 11:29AM
Posted by: cayenne
Hiya, I'm using Drafi5's carset, the Barcelona Update, and I'm using that for a full championship. I am racing as Mark Webber in the RBR but I'm out qualifying the McLarens and the Ferrari's. 4 races in and I have 4 pole positions. My race pace isn't as fast but I'm still a little to fast when you look at how Red Bull are doing in F1. I also outpace Coulthard in a major way. I score points, he languishes dowin in 13th/14th. Any suggestions as to how to make me less competitive or in other words make my performance more like the real F1
Re: Outperforming the CPU by too much
Date: July 11, 2007 11:44AM
Posted by: Diax F1
Increase the grip levels of all of the drivers in GP3 Edit by around 500.
Date: July 12, 2007 11:56PM
Posted by: mazza369.
I've got the same problem too. Even in hardest mode, I can start last in a quick race with a Spyker for example, and win the race within 3 laps and my fastest lap is between 0.8 and 2 seconds quicker than any other car!

How do you change the grip levels in GP3 edit?
Date: July 13, 2007 12:11AM
Posted by: Diax F1
You go to the performance section. Go to the Quick Edit section (at the bottom). Hit the minus button in the middle. It'll reduce everyones grip by 100.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy