WTF???

Posted by Northern-one 
WTF???
Date: June 12, 2007 06:00PM
Posted by: Northern-one
Hey what happens with this website? There is a lot of downloads but a huge part of them leads to a bug or there is nothing in the file downloaded. Double U T EF ??? If I was the Admin I would do a clean up.
Re: WTF???
Date: June 12, 2007 06:48PM
Posted by: Brianf666
I never have a problem with downloads from this site, either the old archive or the new forum-based list. Some of the items may not be of the highest quality and many tools duplicate each other, but they usually download okay. Are you using a download manager? It might be your ISP messing up with the connection.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: June 12, 2007 10:10PM
Posted by: Jackal
How many times have we said that now: USE A DOWNLOAD MANAGER! That solved my problems with the download section, and those of many others...
Date: June 13, 2007 02:44PM
Posted by: Northern-one
Alright, I'm wrong but I still won't use a download manager
Date: June 13, 2007 08:34PM
Posted by: Brianf666
FYI I don't usually use a download manager either. Well with so few problems, why would i? But if you are experiencing problems, something like Fresh Download is a rage-saver.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy