Melbourne updates and 2007 teamart for GP3 and 2k uploaded

Posted by drafi5 
I just uploaded to my homepage [http://www.drafi5.freewebspace4all.de/]
Melbourne updates and 2007 artwork for GP3 and 2k.
In the "F1 20006 GP3" section Melbourne.rar with new Spyker car and jackman
plus Ferrari NT car.
In the "F1 2006 2k" section track01.rar with reworked helmets (sw+hw),
new Spyker cars and gpxdata.
In the section "My artworks" 2007 season teamart for GP3 and 2k with
pictures from the Melbourne driver shooting.

Hope you like it, so let the season start.

Happy racing from Belgium and Germany
Stefaan and Helmut.

Nice work Helmut! :-)
You are really improving your teamart day by day.

Thank a lot.
Thank you very much, Fer, I will do my very best.

Happy racing from Germany !!!

I am very sad to tell you that this was the first and last update for this
season, Stefaan and myself deceided to publish no more updates,
Stefaan is very frustrated, because people find his cars rubish, he is
nothing seeking for praises but he doesn't want critics either,
I share his point of view, maybe someone can take our part.

Stefaan and Helmut.

are you joking? I rely on your carsets very much to get me through the seasons!!! You guys have been doing great work, come back!

Marco1 is right. You are doing fantastic job. The carsets are always as accurate as possible. Some people like your cars some don't - you can't change this.

We REALLY appreciate your work.

Of course we grumble from time to time but we are not able to make anything better.

When I registered to this site last year the first carset I downloaded was your 2006 season update and then I kept downloading all the subsequent parts. I've never used any other carsets for 2006 season.

I can't imagine our GP3 community existing without your priceless work ,Guys.

THINK YOUR DECISION OVER AGAIN, PLEASE.

I am speaking on the behalf of the majority from this page.

Exactly, abdelkader!

Today I logged in to download the new season and begin the season of my own, and bang the website is down and everything! I cannot tell you how upsetting this is. Your services are almost inelastic (economically speaking) they have become a necessity for GP3 2000, I have used them since I first purchased this game just over a year ago.

Please set the site back up and continue your wonderful work, many many people rely on your work... there will always be critics but at the end of the day even the critics are using your work for their gaming pleasure, I wouldnt worry too much about them!,

Rethink your Decision please!!!

I am shocked and saddened to read that you have decided not to publish the 2007 carsets anymore.

I am writing to you to please rethink your decision and carry on doing your carsets. Your work is excellent and i am surprised that people are questionning this. I have downloaded all your updates throughout 2006 because i thought they were great and i was looking forward to downloading them in 2007.

Please rethink your decision and don't let the minority of those spoil it for the rest of us. I think your carsets are great and i hope you will carry on doing them.
Your cars have a different style from the other in the web, your carsets are great!! Please don't "leave" us!!

Who doesn't like your carsets, is not obliged to download it.

Please, think about your decision :( :( :(
I agree with the majority here, if a few idiots cant keep their mouth shut, and moan about something that is provided for FREE, that does not mean that the majority does not appreciate your work!!!
I just downloaded and installed the Gp3 2k carset. Great work. It looks very consistent!!
I only need an help with the tyres because I can't see them from the cockpit. Still not expert about 2k installatons...

drafi & sté, you are making a brilliant work and there is nothing to feel sad because as you can see the community is with you. Testing the carset I made a little gallery with your cars in action. I'm not that great photographer but personally I don't see that rubish someone claim to see, from the cockpit nor from cameras. Ehi I hope the time I spent to compile it encourage you both to go on with your updates ;)

[img152.imageshack.us]
[img152.imageshack.us]
[img90.imageshack.us]
[img152.imageshack.us]
[img90.imageshack.us]
[img90.imageshack.us]
[img152.imageshack.us]

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2007 06:04AM by R_Scandura.
Thank you all for your comments and nice words, we will rethink about it
and I hope that we will continue our works. My homepage is still online
and since I opened it 1 year ago already had 13 331 clicks.
The main problem with the cars seems the carshape, please don´t use
the original one, we recommend Stefaan´s 2006 or MBJ 2005 ones, then
the cars look great in game.
Roberto, I have included my path to the tyres in the gpxdata, so you
should take a look there and make sure that ALL helmets files (SW+HW)
are write protected, thanks for your screenshots.
So we are still around and do our best for GP3 and 2k.

Stefaan and Helmut.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy