Dallas Problems

Posted by elio 
Dallas Problems
Date: December 30, 2006 09:33PM
Posted by: elio
Hi

I would love to have a go at Roberto Scandura's Dallas track but like some other people that posted on this forum for me the game crashes each time I try to start it. I have tried it in many (but not all) slots and used the magic data.

Any ideas?
Re: Dallas Problems
Date: December 31, 2006 10:43AM
Posted by: Brianf666
Couple of quick thoughts.
1. where did you get it from? Roberto's site is the most reliable for his tracks if it isn't on here in old archives.
2. Slots make no difference if you are inserting MD correctly and launching via GPxPatch in debug mode with low verbosity.
3. WinXP prefers GP3.exe to be in Win98 emulation if you run it via GPxPatch.
4. Are you low on resources? Ever since installing SP2, Firefox 2 and Thunderbird 1.5, I have experienced problems with some of the higher quality tracks. I can get most of them working after a fresh system boot but Belini Magny Cours and Sakhir are still troublesome.

Hope one of these helps.

Nico bites yer tyres!
Date: December 31, 2006 09:28PM
Hi Brianf666

I've tried all this with no improvement.
At present I can't get Dallas '84 as a fresh download from this or any other site. If anyone can email it to me I'd really appreciate it!
Date: January 01, 2007 09:29PM
If anyone is willing to email me a copy of the full Dallas 84 file that they have used and know works, I would really appreciate it!

philip.philip333@ntlworld.com

Cheers!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy