Red Bull JackMan

Posted by Dinga 
Red Bull JackMan
Date: January 21, 2006 05:55PM
Posted by: Dinga
I noticed that the most recent carsets were lacking a Red Bull jack man so had a go at making this and here's what I came up with:

Will Upload the bitmap to GrandPrixGames.org as soon as I've done the readme.If any carset creators want to include this in their carsets feel free, just give me a mention.

*** Don't use the image here as it's a .jpg and the transparency won't work properly! ***

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2006 06:20PM by Dinga.
Re: Red Bull JackMan
Date: January 21, 2006 08:27PM
Posted by: HBF1
hey, it looks great. Good idea ´cause i missed it in my carsets.

Thanks

HBF1
Date: January 21, 2006 08:28PM
Posted by: Rico
yeah good idea :D
Date: January 21, 2006 09:24PM
Posted by: quickslick
great from you Kev :-) many thanks
Date: January 21, 2006 09:46PM
I've uploaded it tonight, but as you know it sometimes takes a while for uploads to be posted ont the so be patient ;-p

Date: January 21, 2006 11:32PM
Posted by: elio
Fantastic work. I particularly like the helmet. Did you work from actual photos?
Date: January 22, 2006 10:49AM
Posted by: drafi5
@ Dinga:
can we take it for our preseason carset update, give you the credits of course.
Thanks in advance. Any chance for a 2005/2006 visor set, Dinga ?

Happy racing from Germany !!!
Date: January 22, 2006 04:04PM
@ drafi5: Like I said in my first post it's there for everyone to use so yes - help yourself! As for visors, I don't think so - they're bloody boring to make after doing a couple of sets!Might change my mind tho ;-p

@ elio: Using photos for reference only - For the body I used a pure white jack man increased the contrast and made a mask for the blue areas, made it more transparent to get the texture coming through. Then applied the logos and did the same thing. For arm logos use the distort option in PSP to rotate etc.

The helmet was made by bastardising a photo of an Arai off-road helmet in large scale and adding a few effects and colours.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy