GP3-competition?

Posted by laurent 
GP3-competition?
Date: December 04, 2005 03:49PM
Posted by: laurent
hi,

I know there are some GP3 competition, but I'm searching a for a competition with quiet some competitors.

I looked at the GP3-2000 LFRS thing, but unfortunately, only 5 guys are driving there...:?

Does anyone know a good cometitive league where I can drive against more than 10 other GP3 or GP3 2000 drivers?

Thanks, Laurent
Re: GP3-competition?
Date: December 04, 2005 04:17PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
If you like to race for fun you can try the gp3 Hotlaps, competitive but still for fun:

[vbc.1.forumer.com]
[www.gp3hotlaps.tk]

and 15 players per race are assured :)

-------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2005 04:18PM by R_Scandura.
Date: December 04, 2005 04:30PM
ok, I see;-)

And I've also another question... I saw some times driven at www.hotlaps.de
I tried to set a time as close as possible to the WR in melbourne, but when I firstly opened the setup in hofxlap, I saw the setup of Wilkosz was not good!

the rear wing was set to 17, and the front wing even lower than the rear etc..
and than in the edvanced menu nothing was setup well upon me.....

My question is now, are the times driven on hotlaps.de good referrence times?? or are you much faster in the league you showed me?

thanks!;-)
Date: December 04, 2005 04:37PM
dunno, never seen that league, what for you is a bad setup for the guy who used could be a good one...
to see which are faster simply compare the laptimes in the sites... ;)

BTW, just to understand, which skill lever are you looking for? Gp3 fan or F1 drivers?

Date: December 04, 2005 07:15PM
what do you mean with the skill level?

of course GPx fan, but I don't know what the other option is ;-)
Date: December 04, 2005 08:12PM
eheh I noticed that you placed a 5th place lap in the Melburne rank, so just to test how many gap you may give me ;);)

If you want to join you'll be wellcome! :)

Date: December 04, 2005 08:44PM
well, it was the 2nd link you gave me?;-)

I'll surely do some GP3 laps as I did on Melbourne, so it doesnt matter on which track it is.

but I can't find the times driven there... I'll have to search some things on the site lol:-)

Are there also races? or is it pure hotlapping? (cause I dnno if I have time to do races atm...)

anyway, I'd like to drive against you guys;-)
Date: December 04, 2005 08:51PM
Posted by: harjinator
pure hotlapping. the leaders pace is phenomenal, but mine isn't, so if you aren'tSchumacher standard, it really doesn't matter (I'm generally 6 secs off the leader at best)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: December 04, 2005 08:56PM
yes the second link is the site.
It is not a sort of hall of fame like the hotlap.de if I understood how it works but we do a real league. No races, only hotlaps because none has that time I guess! We follow the F1 calendar with the latest updated tracks.
At the moment we are going through an off-season with a mix of tracks just to have fun til the next season.
In example, suppose today there was the real Melburne race and after 15 days there will be Sepang: at this midnight we will start our race on Sepang and will finish the midnight before the real race. In this interval you can post all the hotlaps you can achieve...

I hope I've been clear enough... Anyway the organizer can explain better

Date: December 04, 2005 09:06PM
well it's quiet clear!:-)

I'll try to make a login name anyway, and drive some hotlaps on the next off season track to check all settings etc;-)
Date: December 04, 2005 11:31PM
Posted by: vbc
Hello Laurent

Thanks for joining GP3Hotlaps :)
We are people around the world who does not have too much free time to play everyday, so we race on circuits during 2 weeks in average, then we can have fun each time we make laps.

The main target is to have fun, of course if you like to compare laptimes, you will have a lot of battles each round :)

Greetings from PerĂº

Prood to be a Hotlapper too :)

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: December 05, 2005 01:41PM
Posted by: dada
:)
=================

Date: December 05, 2005 04:07PM
Posted by: gusmiq
If you want other kinf of competitiones, you have F1WGP3L www.f1wgp3l.simracingworld.com. Here we compete in 12 circuits with sprints, qualify and finally the race on sundays. Lets see if you are interested. See you
Date: December 05, 2005 07:53PM
well, I don't have much time to drive anyway, so I'll stay with 1 league (which won't say I'm uniterested)...
Date: December 11, 2005 07:12PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I am looking for drivers for my team in F1WGP3L
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy