Deactivating steering assist in GP3 when using a keyboard

Posted by HeavyHitter 
Hey Folks,

I play Grand Prix 3 with a keyboard. I would love to fully turn off the steering assist, but I don't know, how I can do that...
I have found a post about GP4, where you can download the GP4 Tweaker and just turn it off manually.
However, I was not able to find a similar tool for GP3.

I use the GPx Patch, but I was not able to find an option there, either.

Can someone help me? Steering Assist ist really annoying.

Greetings

Patrick
By GP3 Edit ...
go to Tools menu item -> Driver Aids Editor . You can edit for each difficult level. however . it should be automatic deactived for a analogic joystic, don't usefull if play with keyboard.
Hey, thank you, but that was not what I was searching for...
I play with a keyboard and the steering assist in the advanced settings of the game is at 100% and it is not possible to turn it down when using a keyboard.
But I want to deactivate it completely.

My Problem is, even if i turn it off by pressing F4, it is still at 100% on as seen in the advanced settings.

Greetings

Patrick
have a look this post, by Ellis.

"
You cannot turn off steering assistance in Grand Prix 3 if you are using a digital game controller (i.e., a joystick, gamepad, or the keyboard).

Actaully you can. If u set up a new contorller set and simply tell GP3 that ur contorller is analogue (even if its digital) then it works

I also have the problem with the car moving when it is supposed to be idle

Real F1 cars do do this too. Do a search for tech details

"
Thank you for the hint...

Do you have a idea how to do that?
When i put it in "Steering Wheel" mode, i have to calibrate it. Pushing different buttons on the keyboard will not help, so the program takes me back to keyboard mode.

Greetings

Patrick
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy