Grand Prix 3 2000

Posted by arturo 
Grand Prix 3 2000
Date: July 07, 2005 02:46PM
Posted by: arturo
Yo. I need your help. Do you now where in internet i can download full version of Grand Prix 3 2000?? Please help me
Re: Grand Prix 3 2000
Date: July 07, 2005 03:07PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
It's a game. You have to buy it. To download it would be illegal.

In future, try the search button before posting.

You can buy it here. [www.amazon.co.uk]

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2005 03:10PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Date: July 07, 2005 03:23PM
I now that will be illegal nut i don`t have money for this game. Did anybody have link to the game?
Date: July 07, 2005 03:25PM
Posted by: alonso
I can't even imagine myself using illegal copies of software. I don't know, quess I should be glad. I can't stand people, who download illegal PC media from the Internet. It's not a purpose that your're poor - like many people in this world. Downloading illegal things from the Internet is a crime - and I'm not a cyber-criminal.

PIRACY is stupid. People who do that are stupid. I give my full support for those who REALLY fight against it.

* Do not use illegal copies of computer software. *

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2005 03:29PM by alonso.
Date: July 07, 2005 03:26PM
AND WE DO NOT SHARE LINKS TO PIRATED SOFTWARE HERE - BELIEVE IT AND GET BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING!
Date: July 07, 2005 03:29PM
Posted by: The Lopper
The game costs very little, surely you can afford it. Less than
Date: July 07, 2005 03:32PM
Yeah. It's like £2.50 on Amazon isn't it?? Surely you can afford that?? If you can't, why the hell are you sat on your ass posting in here! Go out and get a job man!!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 07, 2005 04:14PM
Posted by: mimo
I find that you they do not understand that nor all the people have money to buy what they want
Date: July 07, 2005 04:20PM
OK if you don`t whant to help me please close this topic. You are nice guys you don`t want to help. THX :(
Date: July 07, 2005 05:08PM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
Well Arturo...It depends where you you live.Do you live out of Europe?
Unfortunately,gp3-2000 is the only game of the GPx series i have (i have gp2,gp3 and gp4 original) that isn´t original,because the stores of amazon.uk doesn´t ship to Brazil,unfortunately.Anyway,it´s pretty hard to edit gp3-2000,and it has too many flaws.I don´t know if i should tell you where to get it but,if you live in the Northern Hemisphere or First World,as it was nor is called,you should put a little effort to it if you really want it, and buy it,because having the original version is always better!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2005 05:10PM by Addicted On GPXSeries.
Date: July 07, 2005 06:18PM
I`m live in Bogota and amazon.uk doesn`t ship to Bogota and i`m really don`t now where i can buy it but i want this game. Do you now Addicted on Gpxseries where i can download this game please send email to me. this is my adress: artgot@gmail.com
Date: July 07, 2005 07:23PM
Posted by: Sapo
Jezzzz, come on, I think it's wasting money to not download illegal software or music, at least in Holland, it's way to expensive to buy such things here. I daresay gp3 2000 is still 15 euro or more here, and if I was looking for it, I'd absolutely wouldn't pay that much for it, being a game from the past. Ofcourse piracy is illegal, and you may be against it, but do not be so unkind to others who choose to download this things...
Date: July 07, 2005 09:49PM
Sapo do you now where i can download this game?
Date: July 07, 2005 10:26PM
I don't know if it is wise to share pirated software links here in the forum.

* Do not use illegal copies of computer software. *
Date: July 07, 2005 10:27PM
I
L
L
E
G
A
L

Come on think man, Amazon isn't the only place on the internet that sells GP32K lol

And stop asking where you can download it. You won't get an answer off this site.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: July 07, 2005 11:25PM
Posted by: Addicted On GPXSeries
iCeMaN pAuL Escrito:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I
> L
> L
> E
> G
> A
> L
>
> Come on think man, Amazon isn't the only place on
> the internet that sells GP32K lol
>
> And stop asking where you can download it. You
> won't get an answer off this site.
>
>
> ...::: iCeMaN pAuL :::...
>
>
Well Iceman...I can swear to you with all my trust that i´ve searched across internet and i´ve found aside amazon,one or two more places where you can buy gp3-2000,but they doesn´t ship it to latin america,for god sake!

Date: July 07, 2005 11:44PM
Posted by: Sapo
arturo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sapo do you now where i can download this game?

Nope, I do not, sorry.

Date: July 08, 2005 12:55PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Downloading is never an excuse...EXCEPT possibly when it is technically impossible to get the game any other way. But the attidute of some that is shown is pretty dissapointing in this thread. Why download something when its availbe to buy? Its illegal end of, and besides if everyone did what you do Sapo then we would never have games in the first place.

so anyway, while i do sympathise with you, Arturo, it is illegal for us to post any links on this forum so try contacting people for help via the Private Messaging system or on another forum
Date: July 08, 2005 03:41PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Just noticed on another forum Arturo has asked much the same question, only in this case his CD is broken. Interesting that the email address he supplied on that forum ends with the internet code for Poland. Call me cynical, but one has to wonder.

[www.lfrs.net]

So, is it Bogota or Bydgoszcz?

Seems that there is a three-piece "Progressive Rock" band from Colombia called Art-Got. Maybe they are from Cali, judging by the website address, rather than Bogota, but honestly, how many Poles can name more than one city in Colombia?

[personales.com]

Arturo, don't become a hardened criminal until you learn to cover your tracks a little better ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2005 03:52PM by St.Hubbins.
Date: July 08, 2005 05:06PM
My father is from Poland so i can speak polish and i have a polish surname and i have a polish email adress. Another questions detective St.Hubbins??

EDIT
Bydgoszcz is the city in Poland?? I never heard about it. I only heard about Warsaw and Cracov which is my father home city

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2005 05:13PM by arturo.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy