2018

Posted by HarryHamm 
2018
Date: January 26, 2018 02:52PM
Posted by: HarryHamm
started this ready for car launches etc.
Re: 2018
Date: January 27, 2018 09:31AM
Posted by: pippozzo
YEAH!
Don't forget new Paul Ricard ! :)
Re: 2018
Date: February 10, 2018 10:55AM
Posted by: HarryHamm
pics of kimi's new helmet


[www.motorsportweek.com]
Re: 2018
Date: February 17, 2018 11:30AM
Posted by: HarryHamm
haas and williams cars launched can someone paint them please
Re: 2018
Date: February 19, 2018 04:37PM
Posted by: Orloff
I will do the whole collection as soon as it will be unveiled_ thus, there is no2018 F1 carshape ready )
Re: 2018
Date: February 19, 2018 05:47PM
Posted by: shlund
Orloff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I will do the whole collection as soon as it will
> be unveiled_ thus, there is no2018 F1 carshape
> ready )

That sounds great Orloff (Y)...may I suggest a carshape with as little sharkfin as possible to avoid distortion of the bitmap paintings...:-)
Re: 2018
Date: February 19, 2018 06:22PM
Posted by: steseys
I have A 2018 model with halo
See erlier post
Let me know if you want iT
Re: 2018
Date: February 20, 2018 09:54AM
Posted by: steseys
Re: 2018
Date: February 20, 2018 10:46AM
Posted by: shlund
steseys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2018 halo model
>
> [www29.zippyshare.com]


Thank you very much Ste(Y):-)
Re: 2018
Date: February 20, 2018 11:56AM
Posted by: Orloff
steseys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have A 2018 model with halo
> See erlier post
> Let me know if you want iT

"I knew it, you're the one!" (went out for painting)
Re: 2018
Date: February 21, 2018 10:09AM
Posted by: steseys
small update
i have noticed that the halo goes down when its connected on the airintake so i have changed it a bit

[www47.zippyshare.com]
Re: 2018
Date: February 23, 2018 10:08AM
Posted by: steseys
model with smal sharkfin like Mclaren and ferrari model

[www55.zippyshare.com]
Re: 2018
Date: February 23, 2018 03:30PM
Posted by: steseys
Re: 2018
Date: February 27, 2018 05:24AM
Posted by: luquinhacosta94
When the carset will be launched? (I have some helmets to share)
Re: 2018
Date: March 02, 2018 02:51PM
Posted by: HarryHamm
please share helmets:-)
Re: 2018
Date: March 03, 2018 02:53PM
Posted by: shlund
steseys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> model with smal sharkfin like Mclaren and ferrari
> model
>
> [www55.zippyshare.com]


These carshapes crashes to desktop for me. Are they made for GP3 1.13...?☺
Re: 2018
Date: March 03, 2018 05:22PM
Posted by: steseys
[www22.zippyshare.com]

[www22.zippyshare.com]

First link is the carshape gp3 2K
second link is Ctf file from the shape

open caredit and import shape from the game
them import ctf file for halo d Shape
export the shape back in the game that should do the trick

cheers

anybody working on a carset 2018 ?
Re: 2018
Date: March 03, 2018 05:24PM
Posted by: Orloff
shlund Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> steseys Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > model with smal sharkfin like Mclaren and
> ferrari
> > model
> >
> >
> [www55.zippyshare.com]
>
>
> These carshapes crashes to desktop for me. Are
> they made for GP3 1.13...?☺

There is a helpful instruction in FAQ topic I always follow since I found it ):

"4.10 When I use different car shapes the game crashes.

1. Load the crashing car shape into Car Editor.
2. Go to Go to "File --> Export CTF" and save the file as "custom.ctf".
3. Load a car shape that does not crash.
4. Go to "File --> Import CTF" and import the "custom.ctf" to the shape.
5. Go to File --> Save As and choose a name for the new car shape.

Now it should work without crashing"

But as you supposed there's too much distortion - I like Hard'n'Heavy but not in this case :-[

They say Toto Wolf wish he had a chainsaw to remove HALO, so let's consider he actually did it ))

There are the 2018 liveries for 2017 2.1 version carshape ( most preferable IMHO )











































Any updates will follow )

Liveries, cockpits & helmets F1 Carskins 2018



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 05:29PM by Orloff.
Re: 2018
Date: March 03, 2018 06:40PM
Posted by: steseys
Nice carset
Shame about the shape
Re: 2018
Date: March 04, 2018 01:09PM
Posted by: shlund
steseys Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www22.zippyshare.com]
>
> [www22.zippyshare.com]
>
> First link is the carshape gp3 2K
> second link is Ctf file from the shape
>
> open caredit and import shape from the game
> them import ctf file for halo d Shape
> export the shape back in the game that should do
> the trick
>
> cheers
>
> anybody working on a carset 2018 ?

Thank you very much Ste for the tip. I have done this many times but I keep forgetting;-)... so thanks for the reminder, now it works (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy