Latest Info On 2005 Car Liveries

Posted by baz1982 
Latest Info On 2005 Car Liveries
Date: April 16, 2005 12:05PM
Posted by: baz1982
First of all, I want to apologise if I'm asking things that have already been answered, or things that appear bloody obvious to anyone else, but I've read all the forum's about this topic and I am yet to find any 2005 car liveries apart from the ones on this website.

Can someone reply with the exact URL address to any or all of the 2005 car liveries, with instructions on how to load them. I.e: Do you just open the carset using GP3Edit and export or is there more to it? What about if you're piecing the carset together 1 car at a time?

While any 2005 cars would be appreciated, I'm really interested in downloading the cars made by calimbo, those screen captures of the cars look awesome, good work. But I can't find the cars on your website - or simply don't know how to access them.

..... In closing I want to say how much I appreciate all the work of the designers of the cars, I know it must be a pain staking task..... so thanks!
Re: Latest Info On 2005 Car Liveries
Date: April 16, 2005 05:10PM
Posted by: praesepe
baz1982,

I'm sure that calimbo's cars will be the best ones around here but as he says in his post, they're not ready yet so they can't be downloaded. If you look carefully throung gandprixgames.org downloads you'll find tha a few are finished (Toyota, Bar, Mclaren, Williams and Sauber if I'm not wrong).

Greetings,

Praesepe
Date: April 16, 2005 06:33PM
Posted by: calimbo
Yeah, you're not wrong Praesepe, those are the cars available so far. All my cars are going to be released here and maybe some other websites, but they wont have a website exclusively dedicated to them.

I'm already working on the Minardi, which i think wont be that hard, to finish this preseason carset. The other cars that haven't been released, is because I think they need a good hand on the sponsors, something that i'm not excellent on, but i found someone who is on it: Supersonic.

The Renault is awaiting a confirmation from him, and he's working on the next cars.

Camilo.

Date: April 17, 2005 12:01PM
Posted by: baz1982
thanks for the info guys..... calimbo, can't wait to see the end result - i'm sure it will be great!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy