Steering help: Does anybody know as disabling?

Posted by brazilian racer 
Steering help: Does anybody know as disabling?
Date: October 26, 2004 10:20AM
Posted by: brazilian racer
HI,
I´am a Gp3 player, and, about a 2 months, I´am triyng to disabling this stupid aids.

Thanks
Re: Steering help: Does anybody know as disabling?
Date: October 26, 2004 12:00PM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
THis help can only be disabled if your NOT using keys for controlling!

This is because keys can only generate two switches: FULL or NOTHING, you can imagine what happens if you're doing 300Kph and you steer FULL LEFT......

If you drive ANALOG with a steeringwheel, you simply can disable it by using the F8 button.

Good luck!

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Date: October 26, 2004 11:33PM
Posted by: Vader
Marcow_nl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you drive ANALOG with a steeringwheel, you
> simply can disable it by using the F8 button.
>

... and by setting "steering help" to 0% in the steering setup. This option will be greyed out, however, if you are using a digital device.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Thanks

But in my Gp3, on the steering wheel, the command F8 is grey, and I can´t disabling him.

"... and by setting "steering help" to 0% in the steering setup. This option will be greyed out, however, if you are using a digital device."
Thanks

But I have another problem: i downloaded Fontana Motor Speedway, and I just can play with Gpxpatch, but with the Patch, the others cars can reach 220 Mph, and my car just 180 Mph. What can I do?
Date: October 27, 2004 07:47AM
Posted by: matthew13666
that may be a set-up issue. try playing around with the gear ratios and wing angles.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy