Shangai???

Posted by ardenasia_kyle 
Shangai???
Date: September 25, 2004 05:37AM
Posted by: ardenasia_kyle
Hey everyone,

I searched posts and found a few about the new circuit, but havent found any official word on if it has been completed... i went to that m4 site and their download link is broken, why hasnt it been added to this website??? The circuit looks absolutely amazing on tv and in pictures, I really cant wait to drive it on gp3!
Re: Shangai???
Date: September 25, 2004 06:37AM
Posted by: Dinga
??????????? Do you know how long it takes to create a track from scratch ????????? this weekend is probably the first time most of us have had a decent look at the whole of the circuit.So to be ready for download? fanciful mate. Just be patient as one of the good editors will eventually create it.

Date: September 25, 2004 10:52AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i think it might be under construction from bellini, But as dinga said it takes time

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2004 05:47PM by ChrisB.
Date: September 25, 2004 10:53AM
Posted by: dada
or search at www.m4driving.sm at files database ....

[www.m4driving.it]

you can find R.Scandura's Shanghai Track ....

Date: September 25, 2004 11:30AM
Posted by: sté
Scandura's Shanghai Track is really good

its misses most of the scenery but thats like they say you have to have a proper look at it first
but the track is acurate from what i've seen so far in qualify
so if you just want too drive it you'll have lots of fun

Date: September 27, 2004 12:34AM
i went to try to download scanduras but the link was broken
Date: September 27, 2004 02:20AM
thanks to Fabio who sent me the track!!! I drove a few laps and the track is pretty accurate. In my own opinion, turn 2 should be tighter, and of course the small bits of elevation changes (which you guys couldn't have know about until this weekend). And of course that great banked corner onto that huge straight, as well as the marvelous facilities and those spectacular grandstands!!! I am really looking forward to this circuit becoming completed, I hope you guys post screenies as you make progress!!!
Date: September 29, 2004 01:18AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
Shanghai track was already in our hotlapcompetition and it was a great hotlaprace. Hotlaps are already downloadable at our hotlap site, link is in my signature :)

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy