Info about carset/physics

Posted by R_Scandura 
Info about carset/physics
Date: July 22, 2004 01:43AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Hi
Is there a place where I can find info about several Formula cars like Formula 3, Formula 3000, Formula Renault?
I'm looking for at least weight, BPH, rpm, laptimes. I'm trying in some way to obtain their performances.
Thanks
CYA

-------------------------------
Re: Info about carset/physics
Date: July 22, 2004 05:26PM
Posted by: Puma
www.f3euroseries.com

Have a look around there, and also look at the links that take you to the teams websites... some of the teams also race in Formula Renault and I've found some interesting info on there...

Hope it helps. :)
Date: July 22, 2004 08:53PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Are these junior formulae bhp limited? If so then I would guess that all the required information would be obtainable from the FIA website (most likely in pdf format).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: July 23, 2004 12:49AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Thanks. I'll have a look.

bye

-------------------------------
Date: July 25, 2004 04:14AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
> I would guess that all the required information would be obtainable from the FIA website (most likely in pdf format).

Speaking of that, I read the proposed Sporting and Technical Regulations last week...very heavy reading.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy