Weezerboy Career

Posted by weezerboy 
Weezerboy Career
Date: July 19, 2004 02:18PM
Posted by: weezerboy
Ok i decided to do my own carrer, initially following Mansell's carrer then in 1993 change to Barrichello. I was goin to use the tracks from those seasons but due to some being poor and my lack of patience to do setups for them i'll stick to original ones.

So my career starts in 1981 in the Lotus Ford...

My debut:

Melbourne, Australia

Qualifying:

could only qualify 18th...o dear not looking good for the season.

Race:

managed to dive down the inside at the start and reach 4th by end of the first lap....things looking up. Lap 3 spin on 3rd chicane/corner fall to rear of the pack. work my way back up to 16th by lap 14 but then Engine failure puts end to my race.

Result:

1st Reutemann - Williams
2nd Piquet - Brabham

.. and that was all that was classified.

all other cars failed!?!?! so if i can last out i should get some points this season(mansell got 8 in real life)

so early leader board is:

1. Reutemann 9
2. Piquet 6

(none of rest got points even tho i thought u did even if not classified based on order of retirement...ah well)
Re: Weezerboy Career
Date: July 19, 2004 03:33PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
weezerboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Race:
>
> managed to dive down the inside at the start and
> reach 4th by end of the first lap....things
> looking up. Lap 3 spin on 3rd chicane/corner fall
> to rear of the pack. work my way back up to 16th
> by lap 14 but then Engine failure puts end to my
> race.

hows abot not driving down the inside of everyone at the start, and actually make it challanging?

otherwise keep it up :D

Date: July 19, 2004 03:57PM
This isnt going as planned.

Intelagos, Brazil

downloaded some setup files, which have worked nicely.

QUAL: 7th

RACE: Again started well, up to 4th, then suffered a spin in the in filed section and fell back to 7th before reliablity struck again and i was out on lap 12 in 8th position.

RESULT:
1st Laffite, 2nd Reutemann, 3rd Watson

CHAMP:
1. Reutemann 15, 2. Laffite 9, 3. Piquet 6, 4. Watson 4, 5. de Angelis 3, 6. Stohr 2

Date: July 19, 2004 04:03PM
this is goin quicker than expected!!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

QUAL : 5th

RACE: up to 3rd at end of first lap, but sensing problems ahead. Bottom of car scrpping along floor along straights.
A few more laps in and its flashing red and I only just reach sixth gear. 2 spins later, no rear grip and i call it a day.

My fault, i forgot to load the race setup, car was too heavy for qual set up in race. :(

RESULT:
1st Jones, 2nd Pironi, 3rd De Angelis

CHAMP:
1. Reutemann 15, 2. Jones/Laffite 9, 4. de Angelis 7 5. Piquet/Pironi 6

I'm thinking that after this season, i shud drop race length to 20% as even if i manage a rather commited race a day, it will take a whole year to do the 23 seasons up to the present day. :o
Date: July 19, 2004 05:37PM
Imola, San Marino

QUAL: 2nd in the wet.

RACE: get nudge from behind thanks to Prost and then spin into the oncoming Piquet (setting up possible future fueds). Get back to the pits and constantly keep spinning after getting a new nose as i desperately try to catch the field up. retire lap 11 in 17th with Oil Leak.

RESULT:
1. Prost, 2. Villeneuve, 3. de Angelis (whose lotus seems to be able to hold itself together, darn the 2nd driver position)

CHAMP:
1. Reuteman 15, 2. de Angelis 11, 3. Jones/Piquet/Laffite 9, 6. Piquet 6

Barcalona, Spain

QUAL: 18th :(

RACE: bad setup, similar probs to argy race, give up on lap 2 as everyone streams by me on the straight.

RESULT:
1. Jones, 2. Piquet, 3. Tambay

CHAMP:
1. Jones 18, 2. Reutemann 15, 3. Piquet 12, 4. de Angelis 11, 5. Prost/laffite 9
Date: July 19, 2004 08:42PM
Posted by: NeoLiot
can u send me the carsets are u using on these championships???? my e-mail is neoliot@ig.com.br
Date: July 20, 2004 12:38PM
ive sent the link to ure email but if anyone else intrested i got most of them from ... [www.grand-prix.4players.de]

is anyone actually reading this, im not bothered if not, but i will stop doin it else.
Date: July 20, 2004 12:46PM
Monte-Carlo, Monaco

QUAL 14th

RACE: got stuck at lowes harpin and rest of field passes by on lap 1, lap 4 the obligatory meeting with the wall end my race from P16.

RESULT:
1. Reutemann, 2. Watson, 3. Rebaque

CHAMP:
1. reutemann 24, 2. Jones 18, 3. Piquet 12, 4. de Angelis 12, 5. Watson, 10, 6. Prost 9

MONTREAL, CANADA

QUAL: 18th

RACE: Early battles with my team mate de Angelis and Andretti's Alfa Romeo ended with me hitting the back of Andretti, spining him across the chicane and into the oncoming Cheever, into the pits for me back to 18th on lap 8. My car is running fine and by lap 47 im up to 13th , mainly due to retirements, but then a brake problem starts and i go straight into a wall.

RESULT:
1. Piquet, 2. Prost, 3. Reutemann

CHAMP:
1. Reutemann 28, 2. Jones 21, 3. Piquet 21, 4. Prost 15, 5. de Angelis 12, Laffite 11.

MAGNY-COURS, FRANCE

QUAL: 16th

RACE: short one for me, first corner get flung into air by Giacomelli and lose all my wheels.

RESULT:
1. Surer, 2. de Cesaris, 3. Jones

(only one driver finished the race, whoever set the reliability of these things made them a bit too weak)

CHAMP:
1.Reutemann 28, 2. Jones 25, 3. Piquet 21, 4. Prost 15, 5. Surer 12, 6. de Angelis 12
Date: July 20, 2004 01:06PM
Posted by: X_Acto
I'm reading your post. :)

Please continue...

-----------------------------------------------------

Date: July 20, 2004 03:27PM
Posted by: Gang$ta
i'm reading too :)
Date: July 20, 2004 04:37PM
Posted by: Mr. Lee
Yeah, I' reading it as well.
Date: July 20, 2004 06:30PM
o right cool, ill carry on then. even tho for other seasons ill prob just go to 50% races or maybe lower, to try and get through a few seasons.

dunno if u've seen this one but this is one someone has done in another thread, its pretty darn good.

[ca.geocities.com]

Date: July 21, 2004 11:53AM
SILVERSTONE, GREAT BRITAIN

QUAL: 16th

RACE: this was all about the weather, it was goin to start dry but quickly get wet, so i decided to go for wet setup, while comp was prob on dry cos its silly. amyway i was 10th by end of lap 1, tho people kept passin me down hanger straight i was so much faster in the tight section so could get back places.

lap 4 the rain began, muhahaha i was all over them but also all over the place, i timed my pit well and was in 3rd byu lap 14. (could this be the race i get some points), more silly spins and i was dropping to 11th, long battles with Arnoux and Giacomelli went in my favour before my engine gave way on lap 31 in P7

RESULT:
1. Piquet, 2. Jones, 3. Laffite

CHAMP:
1. Jones 31, 2. Piquet 31, 3. Reutemann 28, 4. Prost 17, 5. Laffite 15, 6. Surer 12

A1-RING, AUSTRIA

QUAL 19th

RACE: Lap 1 up to P6, who needs qualifying when the computer has no balls. after that things didnt go well the awkward last 2 turns always give me probs and eventually lap4 i spun, got goin again. peeved at my mistake i spun on turn 1 and got hit by surer....game over man....GAME OVER.

RESULT:

1. Reuteman, 2. Rebaque, 3. Patrese

CHAMP:
1. Reutemann 37, 2. Jones, 31, 3. Piquet 30, 4. Prost 17, 5. Laffite 15, 6. de Cesaris 13
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy