power engine failure

Posted by Eru 
power engine failure
Date: July 01, 2004 03:09AM
Posted by: Eru
I don't know exactly what's going on. Everything goes well and suddenly, after 15 to 20 laps, I almost loose all my engine power, I can't go faster than 70-80 km/h for a while (sometimes 2 or 3 laps) and than I get more power again (let say at 80%). I noticed that when it happen, engine temp goes to a minimum of 86-88 C. It happenned at least 5-6 times during last three weekend races.

fh

E.R.U.
Re: power engine failure
Date: July 01, 2004 10:49AM
Posted by: baltzo
Check with GPedit if at the performance pack you have high "engine failure " propability

or

you use wrong set up and the "car floor" ( or the diffuser ) is scrachting the track ... check if you have "red" singnal at you car contition

i'm a newbie , may be i'm wrong
Date: July 01, 2004 01:36PM
Posted by: Eru
Thanks for answering...

But engine failure prob is at 2 % and the diffuser is not scrachting the track at all. So I think we'll have to search somewhere else.

E.R.U.
Date: July 01, 2004 07:34PM
Posted by: Vader
If it was plank wear you wouldn't get faster again after a few laps.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 01, 2004 08:24PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Its a very odd problem! I'd have said plankwear too, but Vader is right, it won't be that if you speed up again....unless its only on straights this happens?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy