GP3 Tweaks?

Posted by Hova 
GP3 Tweaks?
Date: May 17, 2004 06:40AM
Posted by: Hova
Can a race be red flagged? I never actually seen one, although there is a red light on the steering wheel. In the loppers site, I read he had a race restarted.

---------------------
Quote: Joey

I think Bush will win. I also think that when he does, I will start looking at properies in other parts of this world. Kerry's campaign has been so inept. Despite the fact that people are now held in police custody without ever being charged, 2 million people have lost jobs, the rest of the world hates America, and the line between church and state has never been blurrier, this whole ****ing election is about semantics and John Kerry being a flip-flopper. Americans are ****ing morons, and the Democrats running campaign are among this group.
Re: GP3 Tweaks?
Date: May 17, 2004 01:28PM
Posted by: vbc
Unfortunately that light only turns on only of you are running out of fuel or when the race finish.

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: May 17, 2004 01:28PM
Posted by: vbc
Unfortunately that light only turns on only of you are running out of fuel or when the race finishes.

Thanks GP3Hotlaps
Date: May 17, 2004 02:35PM
Posted by: bigears
Yeah, I think Lopper purposefully stopped the race if there was a big accident or pileup. So it makes the race more realistic.

I do that if there was a big accident in the first few laps. After that then I would consider if I stopthe race or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: May 17, 2004 09:43PM
Posted by: Giancarlo Minardi
If you save after qualifying - if an accident takes place at the start, you can just restart the race from scatch and just as everyone got in their spare cars :)

Sim Racing from the back of the grid!
Date: May 17, 2004 11:14PM
Posted by: bigears
Yeah that's true. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy