Keyboard?!?

Posted by R_Scandura 
Keyboard?!?
Date: November 26, 2003 11:26AM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Can you tell me why often the keyboard doesn't work for a while during the race?
Recently I installed a new driver for my NVidia Riva TNT2/64. I think it is the Detonator 45.23. Is it related with this problem?

bye
Re: Keyboard?!?
Date: November 26, 2003 11:28AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Could be......but I don't know. Have a look in the TNT2 thread, I put a link to the best driver for that card, for performance in gp3, might solve the problem.

Post Edited (11-26-03 18:31)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: November 26, 2003 01:11PM
Posted by: R_Scandura
Thanks, I downloaded the 30.82 version.
Date: December 11, 2003 12:26PM
Posted by: Echo1
I was having the same kind of problem. I downloaded the latest drivers for the TNT/64 card which work on all my other games except Theme Park World and GP3/GP3-2000.

The keys wouldn't respond and my car would freeze at the begining of races (leaving me all alone on the starting grid) as well as during races. I read what drivers you used (30.82 version) and downloaded them. Thing is, I use Windows 98, and their for XP - DOH!

Anyway, I decided to install the original drivers (that came on the disc supplyed with the card) and it sorted out the problem. Note, when I bought the card, I downloaded the 45.23 instead of using the one's supplied on the disc.

I can now run the game at full frame complete with all detail in hardware mode.

Which makes me a happy racer. :)
Date: December 11, 2003 03:25PM
Posted by: JackiMatra
That'll teach you not to fix things if they ain't broke.
Date: December 12, 2003 05:30AM
Posted by: ArexonsF1
That's the lesson Jackie! Normally you only change the drivers when you're suffering with performance or having other problems

Formula One is not dead... It's just a bit tired =D But don't worry, 2005 will be great ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy