PARK LANE HOTLAPPING OPENED!

Posted by Marcow_nl 
PARK LANE HOTLAPPING OPENED!
Date: November 09, 2003 03:39PM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
Hi everybody!

Well EGYPT is closed. I hope to update the scoringpoints monday. I updated the EGYPT table though, so you can all check your final position now.

We have some new drivers aboard, welcome all :) , and i hope we can await more new drivers at PARKLANE.

There has been some trouble too, so please mind this:

READ THE RULEs!!
1 You have to use the default car-shape!
2 You must use your own name or nickname IN the game.
3 Please lets make a standard for naming your hotlaps, i suggest you name your lap like this when you compete in standard setup: YOURNAME_1.23.444_SS.hlc . Replace SS for CS if you use Custom Setup.
And please don't zip the files and put your times and name in the subject as well. This makes it so much easier for me :) Thankx for your help already guys!

Well, i wish you all the luck you need on the next race! Go for it! :)

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Re: PARK LANE HOTLAPPING OPENED!
Date: November 10, 2003 04:58AM
No-one here?

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Date: November 10, 2003 05:23AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
i'm here :)

I promise I'll get a decent lap in for this event, hopefully this one's not too difficult for keyboarders, like egypt was :O

Date: November 10, 2003 08:13PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
*whispers to marco* I think they're all in the other thread...*points*

Date: November 11, 2003 03:06AM
LOL:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy