steering wheel

Posted by Dominguez79 
steering wheel
Date: July 05, 2003 05:08AM
Posted by: Dominguez79
Hy, i have a problem with my steering wheel. I use the Force GT from thrustmaster. In other games it works well but in gp3 i cannot use both pedals!?! when i calibrate the wheel i miss one axis. this wheel works only with 3 axis and in gp3 i have only a vertical and a horizontal axis so i think it doesnt work.
Or?!

Dani
Re: steering wheel SAME PROBLEM
Date: July 22, 2003 07:26PM
Posted by: twgavin
I have exactly the same problem with my son's new Thrustmaster Ferrari Force Feedback Wheel - it works with Nascar 2002 as that game recognizes three axis - but I can't get it to calibrate the pedals seperately in GP4 no matter what I try - Does anyone have a suggestion out there - Thrustmaster says to contact the game mfgr. HELP PLEASE!!!

twgavin
Re: steering wheel
Date: July 23, 2003 12:37AM
Posted by: FloP
For me it works without any problems! I set the option to "operate pedals seperately" in the Thrustmaster software and recalibrated the wheel. After this I set z-axis for throttle and y-axis for brake in GP3. In GP4 I started up with this setting and didn't have any problems calibrating it like that.

FloP

EDIT: For doing this I had to create my own custom comtroller setting. Didn't remember this before I just saw it in the GP4 forum.

Post Edited (07-23-03 07:55)
Re: steering wheel
Date: July 23, 2003 04:44AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
Yep, that should solve the problem. I use Trust FF wheel, and you just have to make a custom controlled set in controls-section.

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy