NEW MONACO URGENT!!!!

Posted by fcarmoracing 
NEW MONACO URGENT!!!!
Date: May 28, 2003 09:09PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
As the new monaco layout is already done.... and the new Rascasse will get the taste of F1 rubber in just a few hours, we need a new Monaco for GP3 urgently!!!!

Evebody tought these changes (new Rascasse, new pit exit) would be just for 2004.... but everybody was wrong.... including myself!!!!

so.... pls, track-makers, come out with a new Monaco for GP3 and GP4 as soon as possible, otherwise some of us won´t be able to continue on our championships.... hehehehe....
Re: NEW MONACO URGENT!!!!
Date: May 28, 2003 09:52PM
Posted by: Natazone
Agree with fcarmoracing! Can't wait to see & race on updated Monaco track!
Date: May 30, 2003 02:40PM
Posted by: daveb
welcome to the world of trackediting.the problem is the ccline will have to be redone 2 accomedate the circuit changes, which cannot be done in 5 minutes,

if ur so keen however, why dont u learn how to edit tracks yourself instead of preying on the goodwill of others

ps. sneak previews mite shortly be offered of the beast i will be releasing for gp3.
complete with:

182mph chicane, 190mph 2x180 degree corners, 2 blink of eye chicanes and a wall of death corner.
oh, and a hairpin in which wheel turning, downshifting and breaking are required all at the same timeq

Date: May 30, 2003 03:32PM
Posted by: bigears
I am sure there is someone who is doing the new track.

But we got to wait though.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: May 30, 2003 05:50PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
Sounds nice daveb ;)

As for Monaco 2003, it really is a bit too soon to expect any new version to be quickly available. Plus imho the changes are naff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: May 30, 2003 08:03PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
yeah.... I wish I could make my own tracks, but I cannot understand a f.... on that GP3 Track Editor!!!!
Date: May 31, 2003 07:06AM
Posted by: daveb
at addie waltis site there are some guides for it (can some1 help me out with the adress?) i think its [www.grandprix3.ch] but i can't promise

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy