Momo force wheel

Posted by maddog76 
Momo force wheel
Date: April 28, 2002 01:59AM
Posted by: maddog76
I just got the MOMO Force wheel and I love it, but in Grand Prix 3 the only real force feedback effect I seem to get is a back and forth jerk, I would think it was bumps, but I doesn't always respond to bumps. Crashes result in nothing.

Does anyone out there with a MOMO have any suggestion for getting force feedback to work better?
Re: Momo force wheel
Date: February 14, 2003 10:30AM
Posted by: rawsonboy
I too have just bought the MOMO wheel and I love the wheel itself (Very nice feeling) but I have been very disapointed indeed with the force feedback effect. Quite simply there are none to speak of - very little when you get in the kittie litter every now and again - nothing when you go over the rumble strips for example. Love to know how to get it to work correctly.

Cheers....
Date: February 15, 2003 12:08AM
Posted by: mobydick
Have you checked out the game controllers properties in windows control panel .

Your wheel needs to be connected up when you do this, check the ff setting is ticked.

Ray
Date: February 16, 2003 09:12AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Erm there isnt actually very much force feedback in the game, sorry!

Date: February 16, 2003 09:23AM
Posted by: Larry
There isn't much FF in this game but to make the best of what little FF it offers, make sure the default centering spring is OFF in Windows or else it will tend to mask other effects.
Date: May 12, 2003 03:20PM
Posted by: DickK
I've got a similar problem and after searching the forum here I haven't seen an answer (or one I understand anyway! :) )

I've just gotten the Logitech Momo wheel and it works fine in other stuff but GP3 refuses to see it as having FF--the forcefeed back setting is greyed out and can't be changed. And as expected I don't get any effects.

Obviously others have at least gotten past that part -- what did I miss?

Any and all help appreciated!

Dick

Date: May 12, 2003 06:35PM
Posted by: Larry
Is your wheel on ID1 in Windows Control Panel?

Post Edited (05-13-03 01:36)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy