Installing GP3 twice on my computer!

Posted by Frankbob 
Installing GP3 twice on my computer!
Date: April 26, 2003 09:18AM
Posted by: Frankbob
I want to install GP3 twice on my computer!(I want to install a complet 1981 season on one and play the 2003 seaon on the other!) I renamed the Hasbro folder, the Gp3 folder and the GP3.exe but when I put the cd in I got no install button. The only button I got, in the autorun is de-install.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Frankbob
Re: Installing GP3 twice on my computer!
Date: April 26, 2003 09:44AM
Posted by: Montoya
Install GP3 once on your pc. Go to the directory in which GP3 was installed.
( C:\Program files\Microprose\Grand Prix 3 ) Copy the folder named Grand Prix 3 into this directory..... C:\Program Files\Microprose\. You should now have a new folder named Copy of Grand Prix 3. Change this folder name to GP3 1981 Season. (Or similar) You will not need to change any other folder names, just make sure that you start GP3 from one of the Grand Prix 3 folders. ( Grand Prix 3 or Grand Prix 3 1981 Season ).

Did it work ok? It worked ok for me! I have 8 folders in this directory! ( Grand Prix 3 1996 Season, Grand Prix 3 1997 Season.......
Date: April 26, 2003 10:30AM
Posted by: bazza
Installing GP4 twice on my computer...and posting about it 3 times!

Date: April 26, 2003 11:00AM
Sorry... I had a spasm!

Frankbob
Date: April 26, 2003 11:07AM
Thanks Montoya... It worked alla right
Sorry for the three posts!

Frankbob
Date: April 26, 2003 07:23PM
Posted by: bazza
Haha, only joking, mate.

I look like a fud now coz Ellis/Bruno/mortal deleted the other two.

As Montoya said. Also, once done you shoudl set up GPxPatch for each one, just for the extra modding capabilities

Baz

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy