Problems with classic mode in GPxSAT

Posted by Natazone 
Problems with classic mode in GPxSAT
Date: March 26, 2003 08:46AM
Posted by: Natazone
I have two questions about using GPx-patch X.XX with gp3-2000 in classic mode of GPxSAT:
1. When i use Classic mode in gpxsat i don't see michelin & bridgestone logos beside the driver's name & team in the game.
2. When i use Classic mode in gpxsat fonts are not like on screenshots of the game!!! I changed fonts.ini configurations but fonts aren't right!
By the way in digital mode it all works ok! Don't you know what's the problem? Thanx!
Re: Problems with classic mode in GPxSAT
Date: April 01, 2003 05:39AM
Posted by: Montoya
Make sure that in the tyre opition under the Season.set the SAT Type 1 reads 'classic_m' and SAT type 2 reads 'classic_b' Not just 'm' and 'b'.
Date: April 01, 2003 10:59AM
Posted by: Natazone
Thanx! Now it's ok. But fonts still are not right.
Repeating: When i use Classic mode in gpxsat manana font is not like on screenshots of the game on different sites!!! I changed fonts.ini configurations but font isn't right!
In word xp it looks ok but in game - not! Like courier or something else but manana! :(

Post Edited (04-01-03 18:02)

==========================================================
NATAZONE OFFICIAL WEBSITE - ||| now.by.ru |||
NATAZONE'S GP3-2000 PAGE:
||| gp3.now.by.ru ||| or ||| natazone.narod.ru/gp3.htm |||
NOW AZLK 2004 with Gordeev and Panin :)
Date: April 02, 2003 02:21PM
Posted by: Ryk
I noticed this...

The way I got around it was to swap the BMP's for the tyres arround...

then alter all the teams over to the "other" tyre company...

All in GP3Edit...

(I saved the tyre jams to bitmaps... (That is the external and the incar bmps for both tyre types)

then loaded each of the jams from the saved bmp's

then exported this all to the gp3 game.

This is when someone tells me that the tyre companies are not just a bit of eyecandy but have an effect on the team performance!

Ryk

-----

Driving a BRM will turn you into a Goddam Sexual Tyrannosaurus

Just like me!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy