Best Tracks?

Posted by Go Alesi 
Best Tracks?
Date: March 10, 2003 12:46PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Hi,
which are the best 2002 tracks for GP3 v1.13? I am going to install it on my new PC so will be able to have the details higher and will be able to cope with more track details. Some of Bruno's tracks have a lot of detail (so they claim), but he hasn't done a full season. Are Riccardo Lampert's tracks as full in detail? I really want good tracks because most of the GP3 ones look empty compared to GP4's!

Thanks

Re: Best Tracks?
Date: March 10, 2003 01:22PM
Posted by: blackshadow
Ricardo's tracks are the best.
Date: March 11, 2003 02:07AM
Posted by: Ellis
IMO Brunos are the best. the level of detail is amazing

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 11, 2003 01:29PM
Posted by: daveb
brunos for monaco and brazil

Date: March 11, 2003 04:55PM
Posted by: bigears
But the title of Montreal must go to Larry as the level of detail is so amazing even there are manhole covers on the track! Realistic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: March 12, 2003 04:44AM
Yes, LArrys Montreal and Brunos France, Brzail and Monaco are must haves. The rest i duno

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 12, 2003 06:31AM
Posted by: Natazone
What are the best traxx for GP3-2000??? ;)
Date: March 12, 2003 07:05AM
Same as above. Most newer made tracks are desigend to work in GP3 2000 as well as GP3.

Date: March 12, 2003 10:44AM
older 1's do 2 with cmagic from marc arts

Date: March 12, 2003 10:54AM
Posted by: Larry
Be aware however that some of the old tracks use some jams from the Argentinia track of the original GP3 which are not included in GP3-2000 so they would show up as blank areas if you run it in GP3-2000. You can fix that by copying the arg3jam folder of your old GP3 installation to your GP3-2000 installation.

Date: March 13, 2003 05:09AM
Posted by: b-tone
what about sepang?
i have Ricardo Lampert's and Matti Laitinen's, but they both crash to dt when i use external views
Date: March 13, 2003 10:37AM
try gPx patch in verobisity mode

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy