Our unknown Brothers

Posted by dave 
Our unknown Brothers
Date: February 08, 2002 05:48PM
Posted by: dave
While the forum was dead, I checked out the German Forum just to see if it was working. I was strange to read the forum and see a whole list of names that never appear over here. I wonder, do those guys post here as well and do some of us post over there or is there like another "dimension" travelling the same direction along different paths..........

spooky eh
Re: Our unknown Brothers
Date: February 08, 2002 05:50PM
Posted by: LS.
Dunno dave, but this looks like a job for TRANSLATIONMAN,

see how he translate's foreign languages with his bare hands!!!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: February 08, 2002 06:13PM
Posted by: Zcott
Well, the reason I don't go to the German forum is because I don't speak German, and I suspect that it's the same story in reverse for those Germans....

So, Vader. How come you're here, rather than the German forum? Or are you there as well?

Date: February 09, 2002 03:37AM
Posted by: _Alex_
"So, Vader. How come you're here, rather than the German forum? Or are you there as well?"

*Gasp* - In an astonishing cover-up, Vader has been at the German Gp3 Forum all along, using an ingenius disguise! We have found you out Vader... or should I say... VODER!

[homepage.ntlworld.com]

:)

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 09, 2002 01:13PM
Posted by: Chris Burkitt
I thought i'd make my first post here, nice to be in this new forum.
Anyway, i often check out the german forum, as i cant speak it fluently- not bad for a teen eh?

Well anyway, that forum is pretty dead and nothing much goes on, just the usual newbie questions.

Nice to see everyone in this "new" place

Date: February 09, 2002 02:42PM
Posted by: Zcott
Vader!

You've been cheating on us! With our next door neighbours!

:P

Date: February 09, 2002 02:46PM
Posted by: Vader
This is strange. This message was really mine, only that it should be the ususal "Vader (mcbone.net) ISP" and not Voder (mcbane.net)

[www.php-service.de]

Why should anyone make a screenshot of my posts and edit it later to put it on his homepage?

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 09, 2002 03:51PM
Posted by: _Alex_
:p

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 09, 2002 04:09PM
Posted by: Ozzy_Eagle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy