Bonus Items

Posted by Traction 
Bonus Items
Date: March 13, 2002 01:10PM
Posted by: Traction
I was just thinking if anybody could convince Geoff Crammond to put Toyota into the game as a bonus or something.It could be for winning every rce maybe. It could be their car from 2001 when they were testing. That way if another team enters F1,just like Phoenix almost did ,there wouldnt be a problem putting in 12 teams. Ive probably wasted your time, but it would be cool!!!
Re: Bonus Items
Date: March 13, 2002 01:23PM
Posted by: jordangp2001
good idea traction but i think its too late for that now!

Date: March 13, 2002 01:36PM
Posted by: genesis
Plus, Geoff loves to keep it real (Ali G style there). He doesnt like bonus items and unlockable features 'cos he loves it to be as close as possible to real life.

Cai
Date: March 13, 2002 01:39PM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

He couldnt, they have a license for 2001, so no 2002 stuff would go in.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: March 14, 2002 07:43AM
Posted by: ralph
And although the games are great when they arrive, experience tells us the updates would be out of date by the time we got 'em.
Date: March 14, 2002 07:46AM
Posted by: Vader
I wouldn't like to have the Toyota for winning every race. That'll be a punishment and no reward.

:-)

No, no, don't take offence.

=============================================
=!!!!Mika S. and his team Toyota rulz!!!=
=============================================
please, don`t complain!
:P

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy