Are these GP4 screenies real?

Posted by Ozzy_Eagle 
Are these GP4 screenies real?
Date: February 13, 2002 07:46PM
Posted by: Ozzy_Eagle
[www.overgame.com]

They are definately in game shots, but are they GP4? Is it tarted up F1 2001? I dont have it, but I hope they arent from there. They look nice, and the pitstop image looks ingame as well.

What do you guys think?

Ozzy

Re: Are these GP4 screenies real?
Date: February 13, 2002 07:54PM
Posted by: Ozzy_Eagle
Arghh, I cant get over these pics! They are amazing! Look at the Arrows one from three quarter profile and you can see so much detail! The air conditioning fans on the building, the reflections on the building, the podium, the medical car, these ARE AMAZING! I CANT WAIT!

Date: February 13, 2002 08:09PM
Posted by: Zcott
If those are real...wow.

They might be just modified F1-2001 screenshots, but they still look great. And the Arrows carshape seems to have a bit of a flat airbox - something that GP3 and GP3-2000 default carshapes hat.

Very impressive...roll on GP4!
Date: February 13, 2002 11:02PM
Posted by: Habi
hmmmm...... look at the sun shining on the cars... its still not perfect, it might be GP4.. (joke)

Its brilliant anyway

Date: February 14, 2002 03:30AM
Posted by: killplug
It does look fantastic, but do you think these may be from the X-Box version? lets not start jerking off just yet..... 8)
(Hope I'm wrong though)
Date: February 14, 2002 03:43AM
Posted by: MikaHalpinen
G'day all...

Yikes Steve, you take ur games a little seriously mate!

Tho I can't do that anyway. I gave it up for Lent. :P

Date: February 14, 2002 03:56AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yeah, the cars are pretty nice but as it says "work in progress" so they might be even better and we shouldnt really worry about that anyway as when Ralph [Hummerich] Gets to work then they will look better than F1 - 2002 :D .

I am impressed by the track detail, the pitboxes and the podium, (maybe we will see after - race champagne spraying) and the different carshapes for each car.

Roll on GP4

B.T.W: I HAD TO RE-REGISTER AGAIN, But i realise what the p[roblem was, you cant have any spaces in your log-in name . Silly me! Ill have to start spammin to get my posts total up again :D :D :D

Date: February 14, 2002 05:27AM
Posted by: _Alex_
Awesome! I've been away for a day and I had hoped to come back and find some nice shiny new Gp4 screenshots, and here they are! Thanks Rupert, and LS who e-mailed them to me!

It's shaping up rather nicely...... and by the looks of it, Ellis was wrong after all - those pit crews were not renders! They're the real thing! Wow!

HISTORIC BTCC VIDEOS
Date: February 14, 2002 05:28AM
Posted by: Owain_Shaw
there are some on alpha f1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cold today"
"Nope"

A winter day conversation with Katherine Uphill
Date: February 14, 2002 06:14AM
Posted by: Nik
You guys seen this one?

[www.infogrames.de]

for gods sake don't post the picture in the forum it's 800k in size!

This week I av been mostly listening to : Jeff Buckley - Grace
Date: February 14, 2002 11:25AM
Posted by: Ellis
Yo Sup

"Ellis was wrong after all"

I wish i was wrong, but some of these shots have been out since at least november last year, i havet seen them all, obviously, but those shots earlier of the sauber/arrows were out months ago, and they were defiantly artist renderings, again, how do you know he (the webmaster) hasnt simply stuck them in with a bunch of real shots?

btw, LS should me some pics, and the Jags look horrible, the carshape is nasty and the Jas arent even British racing green.

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy