Tasteless spam

Posted by Vader 
Tasteless spam
Date: October 08, 2006 07:57PM
Posted by: Vader
Just got this eamil:

I am Mrs. Shelly Brown from Netherlands,I am 58 years old,i am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they haveadvised me that i may not live for the next two months,this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child ,died in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were true Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $8.6million dollars with a Security Company.Presently, this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost
my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and distributed each year among the
charity organization,the poor and the motherless babies home where i come from.I want you God fearing, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows,I took this decision, before i rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Waiting for your reply

Yours In Christ,

Mrs. Shelly Brown

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Re: Tasteless spam
Date: October 08, 2006 08:02PM
Posted by: Nickv
:S That's surely tasteless!

And Mrs Shelly Brown from Holland? They should at least have used a Dutch name to be a bit convincing :P
Date: October 08, 2006 08:18PM
Posted by: LS.
i think we might be able to exploit this poor womans plight and line our own pockets.

we could pretend to invest the 8.6 million dollars, but really we could keep it for ourselves.

Reply to her Vader and we'll go halves on the cost, hurry though as it doesnt sound like the old bat has long to live.

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: October 08, 2006 08:42PM
Posted by: Muks_C
do it man!!!

i had a similar email a week ago, and now i have successfuly transferred nearly £7,000 to the good Dr in Nigeria. i await my £3.6 million fortune!!!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: October 08, 2006 09:22PM
Posted by: Nickv
i had a similar email a week ago, and now i have successfuly transferred nearly £7,000 to the good Dr in Nigeria. i await my £3.6 million fortune!!!

What a coincedince. I appear to have a 187 million dollar oilfield there ;)
Date: October 09, 2006 12:12AM
Posted by: ZaZ
Her english is far too good for a typical Dutch women. Especially with an infected brain :P
And yes, Shelly Brown should at least be Sjors de Bruin or something ;)

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: October 09, 2006 01:45AM
Posted by: -Mikey-
Or atleast Shelly Van Brown. ;)

Date: October 09, 2006 02:27AM
Posted by: Vader
LS. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think we might be able to exploit this poor
> womans plight and line our own pockets.
>
> we could pretend to invest the 8.6 million
> dollars, but really we could keep it for
> ourselves.
>
> Reply to her Vader and we'll go halves on the
> cost, hurry though as it doesnt sound like the old
> bat has long to live.

Good plan. I answered:

What a heartbraeaking story - please send me all neccessary information, I'll be glad to help you, even if that means I have to give you all my bank details and PIN numbers. If you can't trust a dying old lady anymore, whom else could you trust in this cold, heartless world? Of course I will donate all the money to charity - no matter how much it will cost me. Please answer soon. I' m dying --- ooopsy, sorry ma'am --- I'm DESPERATE to help you.

Love and God bless, here's me pryaing for a miracle to save you from a slow and painful death,
James Brown

Let's see what happens next.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 09, 2006 03:53AM
Posted by: PIQUET FAN
She's being watched by Doctor Van Nostrand. Got it?
Date: October 09, 2006 05:45AM
Posted by: mortal
hahahaha, this is funny.....James Brown?....hahahaha now I've heard everything lol
and, whois Doctor Van Nostrand?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 09, 2006 06:21AM
Posted by: PIQUET FAN
Is kramer, from Seinfeld.=P
Date: October 09, 2006 07:38AM
Posted by: Paco
Vader Wrote:
> I am Mrs. Shelly Brown from Netherlands,I am 58
> years old,i am suffering from a long time cancer
> of the breast which also affected my brain,from
> all indication my conditions is really
> deteriorating and it is quite obvious that,
> according to my doctors they haveadvised me that i
> may not live for the next two months
,this is
> because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad
> stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies
> home was married to my late husband for twenty
> years without a child ,died in a fatal motor
> accident Before his death we were true
> Christians.

so she will be dead for 2 months and then back to normal life? :P

I'm against sigpics
Date: October 09, 2006 01:08PM
Posted by: Red_Bull
Vader Wrote:

> Good plan. I answered:
>
> What a heartbraeaking story - please send me all
> neccessary information, I'll be glad to help you,
> even if that means I have to give you all my bank
> details and PIN numbers. If you can't trust a
> dying old lady anymore, whom else could you trust
> in this cold, heartless world? Of course I will
> donate all the money to charity - no matter how
> much it will cost me. Please answer soon. I' m
> dying --- ooopsy, sorry ma'am --- I'm DESPERATE to
> help you.
>
> Love and God bless, here's me pryaing for a
> miracle to save you from a slow and painful
> death,
> James Brown
>
>
> Let's see what happens next.

Classy ;)

Date: October 09, 2006 03:22PM
Posted by: Zcott
Speaking of tasteless spam; whilst visiting San Francisco I stumbled upon a fine eating establishment with the following on their menu:

Date: October 09, 2006 03:50PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
Date: October 09, 2006 04:59PM
Posted by: Gazork0
Is that spam sushi to the left there? :o

Funky Truck - The official Vader Trophy Racing Timewaster
BATracer - Online racing strategy game, great fun!
Date: October 10, 2006 07:08PM
Posted by: Muks_C
I got another amazing offer today:

"SOUTHWARK INVESTMENT CO. UK
40 BERESFORD ST
LONDON UK
SE18 6BF
TEL:44-7040115858

Dear Friend,

We are a private finance and investment firm based in Scotland Our primary aim is to secure our clients funds and to ensure that it is wisely invested in safe and non speculative projects that would yield maximum returns
and less tax. In all instances, Most of our client may request some confidentiality especially if they are serving or retired public servants as is the case with this client of ours. Hubert Walter, who died without any WILL and till date nobody has been able to locate any of his
relatives despite several enquiries. The deceased had an asset account valued Twenty-six million, five hundred thousand ($26.5m) United States Dollars approximately 14,910,302.77 GBP.

Personally I suspect he must have died from one of the disasters like the September 11.2001. Unfortunately this man has no will as to his inheritance in London, United Kingdom.

I have made every effort to trace his relatives over the Internet and locate any member of his family but of no avail.Now I want use my position to process
for the release of the fund in your name as the next of kin to the late Mr.Hubert Walter.

The security/financial company have issued a notice of claim for the Next of Kin to come forward or the deposit is reverted to the state. I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over two years thus seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin, since you have same family name, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $26.5 million Dollars can be paid to you, for us to share.
All necessary documents to back up claims as Next of Kin on your behalf will be processed through the Probate office here in London by me. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you.

Please get in touch with me through my private e-mail or telephone / fax number to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,

Mr. George Turner."

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2006 07:10PM by Muks_C.
Date: October 10, 2006 08:12PM
Posted by: LS.
wow i never get lucky like that

Out of the 60,000,000 people that live in the UK you are picked out to recieve this amount of money.

you lucky B*stard!!

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: October 11, 2006 12:17PM
Posted by: mortal
quick, get to a bank and open an account, put ten quid in it for starters, now you have an account number to give them so they can deposit the cash, too easy lol, string them along, you could only lose ten quid at worst.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 11, 2006 01:28PM
Posted by: mikef1
Sounds kosher to me Muks, go for it! ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy