GPGSL S7 [SEASON COMPLETED!!!] Rule Changes Announced For S8.

Posted by GPGSL 

Winners time is correct, however the gaps are entirely fictional :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 09:23PM by GPGSL.
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sadly Marko is
> retiring and not Ed. :(

Well that wasn't very nice towards Ed, was it now?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
The season review will be with you in 2-3 weeks, perhaps earlier if I split it in half...:)

Thanks to everyone for making this a great season! I'm generally pleased with the way it's gone, roll on S8! (after everyone has a well-deserved break ;))

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 09:31PM by Incident 2k9.
Not happy with 10th place, had hoped for higher, but we must take this with us and move on to next season! =)

Thanks to everyone involved in running GPGSL. :)
Stoopid Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turbo Lover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sadly Marko is
> > retiring and not Ed. :(
>
>
> Well that wasn't very nice towards Ed, was it now?

Hihi. ;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Round 17 - Silverstone - Official Results Tables

Round 17 - Silverstone - Official Standings Tables

Round 17 - Silverstone - Official Boost Tables

Round 17 - Silverstone - GPGCL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 11:40PM by GPGSL.
I'm still waiting on some answers for the Q&A I sent out, once I have a few more I'll get to sorting it all out

Should be something interesting to read over the off season

Comments on the race, great to finish 4th and 5th. Really strong way to end the season, and hopefully a strong sign for next year

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A very disappointing way to end the season, but overall I can't complain. Compared to last season, this season has been remarkable.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

I still can't believe how quick this season passed by. A big thanks to everyone involved in this series :)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
All in all a good race. Of course I hoped to transform the pole into a podium, at least, and it's sad that this didn't work out. But 4th is a quite okay way to end the season. Also thanks to Charrel who stayed very fair in our team-fight. Of course I wouldn't have risked a crash, but I also didn't want to give up that 4th place without a fight.

All in all, the season at MPR was a very good one. We've brought the team back to the top 3 and that was our goal. Both Charrel and me could win a race, so that shows that the team is competitive. I want to thank Dan for the chance he gave me, including both offering a drive to me and give me the chance now to close the circle and go back to AMR for next season. I really appreciate it and I wish MPR all the luck for next season. I am very sure they will be a good competition.

Now I will just enjoy the summer break, get married quickly ;) and then I will concentrate on the preparations for next season already.

Also cudos from me to everybody who is involved in running the series, most of all to Stu who takes the main efforts of it all. I'll see you guys in September again.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
YES! Connor Steer managed today to keep Snake Motors on 8th in the WCC! We scored one point less then SCR, but since Connor gained most places in the race we got one extra!
Nice to have finished 8th this season, still we are looking for more in S8 :)

I want to thank both Glen and Connor for helping Snake Motorsports out and achieve the result from this season!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I wanted some points but sadly I wasn't able to do so. A neither bad nor good ending for a tough rookie season. But, I assure you, my resolve has never been stronger!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Not the result I was hoping for, but then again the whole season has been that way.
We will try to learn from our mistakes and be back in season 8. Time to start painting our new car

Copeman overjoyed with Christel VXR Season

Speaking after the curtain came down on the final race of the GPGSL season 7 Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman said that he was overjoyed with how this season had turned out. "I can't believe how well this season has gone" commented Copeman. "We set out with the initial intention to win a race and although we haven't done that we have done outstandingly well to finish a clear 5th in the Constructors."

Copeman went on to thank all involved at the team and said that the drivers would all be getting a well earned break before starting work for season 8. "We're going to keep things ticking over at the factory during the off-season and then get ready to hit season 8 hard! With the form that we have shown this year we have to believe that we can break into the top 4 of the championship and we'll be trying our very hardest to do that."

Can I also take this opportunity to convey my biggest thanks to all who have helped run the GPGSL this season. It has been one of the best seasons that I can remember.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Woop! I saw that i had finished just behind Ross and though i hadn't done enough to keep Snake in 8th place. Only when i realised i had grabbed most places gained did i see that we had managed to keep 8th place! Great position and race and it just tops of how well my last 3 races have gone. Some good performances, i thank Maikel for the opportunity to race, and wish my team-mate Glen good luck in running his time.

Now to head back to Christel on a high and prepare for S8. As for my home team's performance, unlucky in the race, but glad to see i outraced michael ;).
Christel have done fantastically well to finish 5th, it was something i never saw happening and its something im proud to be a part of, so well done to everyone involved, chris, michael, jack and gary.

Plus a big thanks to all the GPGSL team, who put in the work to keep this running, and especially Stu, who put in a lot of work this season, its greatly appreciated!

My final congratulations to Ruben for the win, TSS for the GPGCL and double, ASM for the Constructors and Ed for the championship!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
TafuroGP's latest points in GPGSL, at least... Congrats to Ed and AMR. See you all in S8 ;-)

My GPGSL Career
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to pull my hat to Ruben. It looks like my estimation about his chances for P2 in the championship were totally wrong. But who knows, maybe he got the motivation from it for his double victory ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Good job guys, It shows from year to year that we are taking the right steps and moving forward.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Congratulations to the champions. I see we saved the 7th position in the constructor championship. Good chance to announce that I will stay as test-driver at Alpha for season 8. ;-)

First podium: S8 Australian GP - 3rd at Testers sprint race
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy