Mclarenaustralia's 2011 Workthread [FIA Graphics V2 W.I.P. / 2011 Lap Counter *RELEASED*]

Posted by mclarenaustralia 
Here is the 2011 graphics.
[www.megaupload.com]
It includes digital_2004_p to replace the Bridgestone buttons.

2011 Lap Counter
[www.megaupload.com]
Please read the readme for an explanation on how to use especially for qualifying.

Other projects in process:
2011 FIA Graphics V2.
Formula 1 (PS1) Style HUD.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2011 12:29PM by mclarenaustralia.
any screen? :)

Samuele
32BOBO32
EDIT: Installed the files in the wrong map everything is good now

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2011 03:42PM by NickJW.
any screen?
thanks
Any instructions to install? ;)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Install the files into the Grand Prix 4/Gpxpdata/Gfx folder ...

Hum! Damn! I think you were just kidding, Coldblood! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a preview of my 2011 Lap Counter with the background images from prunn. You just need to press T in-game to remove the gpxpatch lap counter.

Also I'm testing a yellow flag version (it shows when there is a yellow flag) but the image goes over the text anyone know how to make it appear behind the text?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 09:31AM by mclarenaustralia.
A sneak peek of whats to come :). I had a look a GPGSL's files and saw how they do their overlays and decided to try it out with 2011 images. So a big thanks to whoever discovered that and also to prunn for the images from his rfdynhud widget set.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 05:52AM by mclarenaustralia.
Yepp.. Pretty simple to do it when you can work on the 2011 base.. Just need the right images..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 10:52AM by hasbriale.
Nice :) And that would be me who 'discovered' it, however it's just common alpha layer if I'm not wrong ;-)
Keep it up and I'm happy to see the GPGSL displays were of use!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Here is my 2011 TV Style Fictional Overlay... Preview (H)

For more info click on this thread... My GP4 Game Screen........ 2011 TV Style Preview

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2011 03:39AM by hasbriale.
Wow! Great work! Well Done!
looks promising :)

very impressive (Y)
Nice work!:)
nice work so far mate,the 2011 lap counter will work even in free practice and qualifyng?and for the F.I.A graphic it's possible to move the names of the drivers and teams more on the right so they will fit in the grey and black space? thanks

Greetings
Alessio
Alessio88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice work so far mate,the 2011 lap counter will
> work even in free practice and qualifyng?and for
> the F.I.A graphic it's possible to move the names
> of the drivers and teams more on the right so they
> will fit in the grey and black space? thanks
>
>
> Greetings
> Alessio

I'm trying to make a Practice and qualifying version but I can't find which thing in gpxpatch to have the time counting down, I've only found one counts up.
I don't know if its possible to extend the graphics, I might be able to flip them so the names fit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 11:38PM by mclarenaustralia.
Go ahead with your work buddy... (mclarenaustralia)...

Want to see what you got to offer.. Appreciate it.. (Y)

Got stumped by prunn's image in : [www.grandprixgames.org]

Thought it was GP4..... But Nope... It was rFactor.. Silly me.. ;)

So People... the graphics used were made for rFactor.. But on GP4, looks great as well..
Well I haven't heard back from prunn about using his work, I'm not going to release it without his consent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy