2010 Cars.wad&Anim.wad(HI,MED,LOW) Released by Nick!!!

Posted by NickJW 
2010 Cars.wad&Anim.wad(HI,MED,LOW) Released by Nick!!!
Date: April 30, 2010 10:32PM
Posted by: NickJW
Hello guys,

i wanted to give the gp4 community something valuables wich they can use very good,
so i give you here the first legal and official 2010 cars.wad and anim.wad
its for the people who dont have a clue to use csm and wich cant put a normal and working cars and anim.wad together

There are 3 versions of the wads: HI,MED,LOW
remember to put the car textures on hi in the game because it only use hi-res textures

Here are some preview shots:

HI:

MED:

LOW:

The cars.wad contains:

Tyres:

2010 By GIGI 4

HELMETS:

ARAI GP5-RC BY MDBSNAKE

2010 HELMETS BY GRL48

CARS:

MCLAREN MP4-25 BY IGLA

FERRARI F10 BY PIMPONES1,Renault#1fan,Josekast and me(SPAIN Version)

RED BULL,STR,WILLIAMS,FORCE INDIA,LOTUS,VIRGIN BY MCLARENFAN09&PIMPONES1

FORCE INDIA CHINA VERSON BY JOSEKAST

LOTUS CHINA VERSION BY JOSEKAST

SAUBER BY Excalibur,Renault#1fan,Josekast

RENAULT BY PPIT

Mercedes by PPIT

COCKPIT TEXTURES:

2010 COCKPIT BY ME

The anim.wad contains:

2009 AND 2010 PITCREWS:

2009 by Renault#1fan(str,rbr,sauber)

2010 BY THE SAINT AND ME

2010 BY RENAULT#1fan

i want to thank all the authors of the files(except me;)) for giving me permission to use their files in the wads.

Downloadlink(Thanx to steven):

Get the file´s here:

[hotfile.com]

All the .rar files have a gp4.exe with correct teameditor valuables and every car is shown correct
if you still see the original car its a bug in the track you use

All the wads have been tested and they are correct working
if you have multiple lotus cars then update your gp4 with the 9.6 patch that fixes the problem
when you have 3 white helmets put the following tex files from the helmets in your main gp4 folder and in the cars map
Driver9_1,9_2,10_1,10_2,21_1,21_2. that should fix the problem. tweaker and teameditor coordinates can be found in the original readme of the files that is used in the wads

Regards,

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2010 10:42PM by NickJW.
This is brilliant! Yesterday I thought I'd have a crack at updating to 2010 and now WHAM! Here this is! Amazing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2010 11:42PM by wilson87.
Thanks a lot Nick. I'm probably going to stick to my own cars & anim wad files but this will definitely serve as a great back up.
I have a question regarding the tyres by Gigi... when i installed them they looked alright but the green lines around the rims appeared on both soft and hard tyres. Also, the rims wouldn't rotate with the tyres and there was no break glow. So i eventually reverted back to the 2009 tyres.
Any idea why this was happening? Let me know if i should post this elsewhere for a better response.
I kept wondering why I had 4 lotuses

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great and unselfish idea of Nick.
Great mod, I have installed the patch 9.6 but still 4 lotus's and no red bull. Please help.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think my williams and jaguar cars are the same.

Kx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 06:00PM by KGrant.
You're great, love it!!
I added the car.wad and animation.wad to the 2009 season I created using the 2007 mod. I also added both to the empty 2009 mod. In both cases I get only the Mclaren car and Red Bull car. All other cars are the BMW Sauber. Any ideas?

Richard J
Thank you nick, but can you post your gp4.exe and your tweaker files too please?
Gread job nick, but i have a problem, in the distance i see original gp4 cars and the new ones only when i'm close to them or when the camera is on them...how can i solve this?i'm using the hi wads..
yeah its the sauber from josekast you´re talking about?

and some cars don´t use lower lods so thats why you can see with some cars the original one.

but an update is coming soon... ;-)

PC:

Laptop:

oh ok, looking forward to it :D
This is brilliant but I still have 1 problem, some of the cars change graphics to the original cars when you are looking at it from the car in front. I know this is down to tex files but not sure how I amend.

it only happens on

Ferrari
Red Bull
Toro Rosso
McClaren

Can anyone help me as its annoying x

Kx
thats because those cars didn´t had lower lods

but in the update its fixed

PC:

Laptop:

Thanks Nick, is the update avaliable?

Thanks

Kx
i hope the update comes today :)
update is planning to come today

i´m finishing the final things on the wads;-)

PC:

Laptop:

perfect! :) i hope with gp4.exe and tweaker coordinates :)
correct ktc!

in the upcoming update there´s the following things changed:

Mercedes by ppit(China Version)

ferrari by renault#1fan,pimpones1,josekast and me(Spain Textures created by me)

sauber by renault#1fan,excalibur,josekast(Spain Version)

and a gp4.exe with updated helmet positions etc..

PC:

Laptop:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy