Vista 64 and CSM (once again)

Posted by darrenj 
Vista 64 and CSM (once again)
Date: April 06, 2008 04:21PM
Posted by: darrenj
Well
I have not been to this forum for some time. But I saw a the 2007 mod is out and I thought I would try it. Got a new rig with vista 64. Installed GP4 updated and put the NOCD crack and the GPxPatch. Ran the game without issues.
But ZAZtools gets this administrator issue. Some threads have mentioned the issue but no solution really. Any one has a fix?? Picts shown below.

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Re: Vista 64 and CSM (once again)
Date: April 06, 2008 04:28PM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
I think all you needed to do was right click on GP4.exe and give it admin priveliges. That worked for someone.
Date: April 06, 2008 04:34PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
the solution is to run the game first before you open csm.
Date: April 06, 2008 04:38PM
Posted by: Robert
look on the csm forum on grandprixx.com - there is a .reg file you may need to download.

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: April 06, 2008 08:15PM
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the solution is to run the game first before you
> open csm.

The game works strangely enough now. Followed all the steps including the reg fix. I right click and run CSM as administrator the popup warnings come up but the mod loads perfectly. I have other major issues with the 2007 mod but that I will handle some where else.

Oh hello BigBrother... How's it hangin?

Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Date: April 06, 2008 08:58PM
everythings fine mate and you ? long time no seeing. You can write your problem of the mod in here, i was the tester of it and fixer of all the bugs the mod had so i am sure i can help you out on it.
Date: April 06, 2008 09:49PM
Bigbrother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> everythings fine mate and you ? long time no
> seeing. You can write your problem of the mod in
> here, i was the tester of it and fixer of all the
> bugs the mod had so i am sure i can help you out
> on it.

I you sure? I lnow ther was some rough feelings going around for some time about this mod and such sooo OKAY here goes..
Well get a pretty ass kickin system (check sig) but after installing the 2007 mod by JCARANTI I get Alot of very high processore activity and no AA at all plus my sound hacks!!! (possibly need to get a vista 64 audigy NX 2 driver) Really bad pixilation. check pics..

[www.bandwidth.se] (click more pics below than main one)

How do I adjust graphics. My system should absorb this...

Date: April 07, 2008 07:48AM
well its for sure the graphic setting file, try this two maybe its better for your PO:

[rapidshare.com]

[rapidshare.com]
Date: April 07, 2008 08:41PM
Thankyou
Got everything to work but now the drivers arms, steering wheel and all the track environment is very blurry! Yes I have the latest 2007 track pack installed.

Date: April 07, 2008 08:47PM
blurry, you have to activated the AA and AF filters in your graphic card settings in the graphic files i uploaded its already set ok.
Date: April 07, 2008 09:50PM
Can I do this through nHancer. Make an AA, AF profile? As I do not want to upset graphic profiles for other games like Crysis and such?

Date: April 07, 2008 09:52PM
i think you can make profiles, for sure with an ATI graphic card, no idea for nvidia one.
Date: April 08, 2008 06:43PM
nope, tried individual profiles and global settings with AA and AS, track objects, stands signs etc and the drivers' arms and streering wheel still look blurry!!!

Date: April 09, 2008 05:44AM
very wierd, if AA and AF is active in graphic card and you use my graphic files the textures should be great.
Date: April 09, 2008 09:47PM
I wonder if it is bug with the nvidia drivers?

Date: April 10, 2008 05:32AM
no idea on that cause i use ati
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy