CAR SET MANAGER

Posted by cloverleaf159 
CAR SET MANAGER
Date: March 14, 2014 07:04PM
Posted by: cloverleaf159
Anybody know how you install csm ? my problem ist that my computer needed a fresh install of windows 7 and the zaz tools link to the site gp4db.com doesn't work anymore? in fact the website looks like its down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2014 07:04PM by cloverleaf159.
Re: CAR SET MANAGER
Date: March 14, 2014 07:11PM
Posted by: JasonJarvis1988
ZazTools

All you have to do when this is downloaded is click on it and then it should download. Various anti-virus programs may calls some of the tools in zaz tools virus's but they'll be false positives.

Make sure your installation is not in either program files or program files (x86).
Date: March 14, 2014 07:35PM
ok using the link you provided Jason ,its saying maximum downloads exceeded... which is funny as I haven't downloaded anything. says it will reset in 22 hours
Date: March 14, 2014 09:15PM
Posted by: mortal
Click my sig.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: car set manager (updated)
Date: March 18, 2014 09:16PM
ok so after having to reinstall windows I have installed the gp4 game, patch, no cd exe and gpx. all works fine. no graphics problems at all but

have now installed csm (thanks mortal) but a problem has occurred. every car in the race is white. This only happens when opening through csm and using the mods.

I still had the original mod files on my computer which were saved by the computer shop so thought it was some problem with them, so just downloaded the 2005 season by tony as a fresh download.

csm opens even this with all white cars? any ideas why the mods are not working properly through csm?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 11:01PM by cloverleaf159.
Date: March 19, 2014 03:03AM
Posted by: thehornet
set graphics to high in game
Date: March 19, 2014 06:11AM
thanks for posting thehornet. funny enough I had just found the answer in the faq, graphics problem section but appreciate your help.

and yes it did work.

I am so happy.... :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy