Trouble getting TSM created tracks to work

Posted by AustinF1 
Trouble getting TSM created tracks to work
Date: May 26, 2015 04:10AM
Posted by: AustinF1
I have downloaded and attempted to run every new track for GP4 these last couple of months. For the most part, I have gotten most all the tracks created with wad and dat files that match the original 17 (in file name) to work well whether using the old replacement of files method or using the track manager in GPxPatch. My problem is getting tracks that are only available as TSM files (.tuh). I cannot seem to get these to work whether installing them with the ZAZ TSM or installing them through the GPxPatch. When I select one of these tracks through the main menu, it laods part of the way and then crashes. I have the 9.6 patch and the decrypted no-cd GP4,exe, ZAZ 1.26 and GPxPatch 4.30. Any help appreciated.
Re: Trouble getting TSM created tracks to work
Date: May 26, 2015 04:56AM
Posted by: TomMK
Can you post a list of any tracks you want converting from .tsm format? I'm happy to help convert any misbehaving tracks to my favoured GPxTrack format.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: May 28, 2015 05:02AM
DTM 2005 Trackpack
DTM 2006 Trackpack

1st time using an online upload site. Hope you get this. Thanks sincerely for the follow-up and offer to help!
Date: May 28, 2015 10:34AM
Posted by: EricMoinet
I remember you need to download and install the PLUS Trackpack with DTM Trackpacks. Maybe the reason why it doesn't work for you ?

Date: May 28, 2015 03:00PM
I did download the PLUS 1st. Still had the issues. Thanks
Date: May 28, 2015 03:21PM
Posted by: quickslick
maybe it's related to your antivirus. You could disable your antivirus program, install the trackpacks and see if they works without antivirus
Date: May 29, 2015 03:14AM
Posted by: TomMK
I've uploaded the DTM 2005 Trackpack to the Beta Files area of GP4 Central for you. 2006 one to follow soon.

Quite a few of the tracks could use a better cc-line and magic data, so I won't upload it to the main site until I've had time to fix those (or some other kind soul does it...?).

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: May 29, 2015 03:36AM
I sincerely appreciate that! I owe ya!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy