Posted by: Morgiman12
Hi Dudes
Ive recently installed GP4 on my win 7 gaming pc and it gives me a black screen
ive tried to change to compatability mode but nothing happens
I need HELP!!!
Re: GP4 Windows 764 BIT Black Screen
Date: March 29, 2015 11:28PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
GP4 on Win 7 causes problems most time. Even if you would be able to start the game, it crashes very often during a race. People around here might say that GP4 runs fine on Win 7, but for me it doesn't. The only way for me to get GP4 working on my computer was with a Virtual Machine XP Mode. The game runs perfectly there without a black screen and without any crashes during the race. So if you want to follow this solution, just tell me in pm and I'll give you further instructions on how to install a XP Mode. If not it might be a longer and more difficult way to get GP4 working on your computer, I don't know. But I want to avoid that GP4 crashes during a race while you are driving.

Greetings, TGF1DRIVER
Date: March 29, 2015 11:35PM
Posted by: Rot Teufel
Install GPxPatch. let access Rundll32 goes online (allow firewall), set compatibily to Win XP Sp3, check both execute as admin and don't install it in C/Programs (disable UAC if necessary).

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

Date: March 30, 2015 11:48AM
Posted by: mortal
Isn't black screen issues covered in the FAQ?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 30, 2015 12:03PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Might be. ;)
Date: March 30, 2015 06:48PM
Posted by: Morgiman12
Dudes rundll is a virus!!!
any other ways with gpx?
Date: March 30, 2015 09:27PM
Posted by: mortal
False positive, Win system file. Allow.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy