GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
I'm ok with having the next round delayed due to the current circumstances. I would like to have the track sent to me a.s.a.p though so I can run a few test runs. After that, I can then decide on whether or not a feature race for the testers will take place or not.

Hi,
great race for me, will post something bigger with the tables published.

I'd be willing to step forward and help with the perf files / anything you don't need modding skills for. Will also try and get GP4 to run on my PC so I can rd as well. Don't know how much time I'll have when university starts again, but I'm certain that it's gonna be enough to run some races.
If someone wants to edit the first thread, the name is Daly McClure, so I confirm that I will be the Test Driver number 42 in the Demon Racing.
Start of my life, defensive drive of my life, and then that mistake...
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm all for John McClane

Brilliant

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Awesome work guys, superb race!

Great coverage as well, really nice (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Round 6 - Italy/Monza - Official Results

As for the comments about the coverage, I'm glad it was enjoyed so much! I certainly hope to do a few more this season, although I can't promise a similar level of excitement as I can only deal with the race I'm given by GP4 ;)
But I appreciate the feedback as it was pretty fun to record.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Decent results for our team.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well that was pretty good, did we use a boost? I think we did. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> Well that was pretty good, did we use a boost? I
> think we did. :-)

I have the notes somewhere but i believe you did, +3 team boost as well as both driver boosts.

As for the one team, pretty decent result but could have been better. The pace wasn't quite there to keep the car going forward but a solid haul of points is always nice!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2015 11:24AM by truecrysis.
Nice coverage Connor.

Good result for me, a pitty Gareth went out and got stuck in the kitty litter else we would have both been in the points.

Stil our pace it not bad, we are the fastest behind AMR. Just need to improve a bit more to finish on top!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not a bad weekend for us after all :-)

My GPGSL Career
Our pace is great, 3rd place is good and I like that, still to debut but no guarantees with that.
Some points for SCR are always good :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Even if we did an awesome job after that obscene qualifying, I still think that the first half was just luck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Solid race that. Shame to miss out on a podium again, but we can't complain with that points haul.

It'll be interesting to see how the tables stand, and where we sit exactly in the teams' championship.

Just to note, paddock gossip at Monza suggests MPR will be looking for a new engine partner as of next season.

It remains to be seen if Martini will extend its current title sponsorship deal with the reigning champions, with the contract set to expire at the end of this season.

Furthermore, there is uncertainty over whether the team will take up its option on Carlos Rodriguez, and extend Charrel Jalving's deal.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
when do I need to send the cars?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> Solid race that. Shame to miss out on a podium
> again, but we can't complain with that points
> haul.
>
> It'll be interesting to see how the tables stand,
> and where we sit exactly in the teams'
> championship.
>
> Just to note, paddock gossip at Monza suggests MPR
> will be looking for a new engine partner as of
> next season.
>
> It remains to be seen if Martini will extend its
> current title sponsorship deal with the reigning
> champions, with the contract set to expire at the
> end of this season.
>
> Furthermore, there is uncertainty over whether the
> team will take up its option on Carlos Rodriguez,
> and extend Charrel Jalving's deal.

Ohhh, cheeky to spread your own rumours! :p

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
so dissapointed with the performance in the car :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy