GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
not so bad, wasn't expecting anything better then a 15th place, so, good job

6th. Aaaaand in quali I'm gonna mess up bad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
5th for De Boer, 16th for Worseling. Pretty decent result for the team. Just have to hope me and Gilson can do a better job in qualifying so we can have a decent chance to score points.

With Gilson being demoted to test driver for the next two rounds, Worseling will be taking the seat. But will that mean a change of number from #1 to #0 for those rounds (since only the reigning champion can use the #1)?

hmmm...lets see what qualifying brings. Hopefully ,my recent result signals an upturn in form for me.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Hoped to make a better fp for the team, can not wait to make my debut as a race driver! :)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
8th is very scary. Need to get a consistent run of top 5vs to secure top spot
So nice to see a good performance. Amazing 3rd place for me and the team.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ordinary showing from the two Demon cars - must have forgotten to flick the switch on the boost button!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
GPGSL S10 R10: United Steaks Grand Prix - Watkins Glen [QUALIFYING]

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Of course ... at least Nell is only two places in front of me, but I totally wouldn't be surprised if the loss of the Montreal will will cost me the championship in the end.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Save file of qualifying: [www84.zippyshare.com]

...aaaand there goes my points streak.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Incredible, always one car midfield, one car on the last row :/ why can't it never be two cars in the midfield at least?? damn you GP4, damn you!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I will take 7th...time to pray I can move forwards rather than backwards this time ;)

Another bad qualifying. At least it means I can practice overtaking ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Starting 16th in my last race for a while - hoping to go out with a bang and move up a few spots and sneak a point or two!
can't remember boosting.. 5th.. this is awesome!

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Bang, pole position baby

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Nice to not be on the back row, anything is possible from here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy