GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
my condolences mate

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My wife's grandfather died this morning and we're
> going to drive to the family. Hence the race
> coverage will be delayed a bit. I've run it
> already and have the pictures with me and if I
> don't manage to do the coverage in the next 2
> days, I'll send the pictures to Stu to complete
> it. Cheers for your understanding.

Sorry to hear about that. As always life takes precedence. As senna9194 said, take your time.
So sorry to hear the sad news.

I'll be out of action for a while, knocked up pretty badly in a traffic collision. Car is a write-off but I'm alive. I have broken ribs and pretty painful doing anything. Passing management of the team over to Greg for a few weeks.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ouch, get well soon mate

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
To John... my sincere condolences to you, you're family and friends with this loss.

To Mal...a speed recovery.

Family and health comes at first place... take your time my friends !!!

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
miki2000milos Wrote:
> ouch, get well soon mate

+1
Take your time John, we dont care how long it takes before race coverage will be online. That shouldnt even be on your mind now.
Take care to you and your family.

@Mal, That sounds bad mate, get well soon and rejoice on the fact you're still there mate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
As alll here: condolences to John, and wishing a speedy recovery to Mal. Take your time, both of you.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
mortal Wrote:
> I'll be out of action for a while, knocked up
> pretty badly in a traffic collision. Car is a
> write-off but I'm alive. I have broken ribs and
> pretty painful doing anything. Passing management
> of the team over to Greg for a few weeks.

Car accidents are never any good, but at least you're still alive. Take as much time as you need to fully recover. I'll do my best in managing SCR while you are gone.

Just wondering, since Mal has passed temporary management of SCR to me, will that affect my upcoming move to the race seat from next round?

@John - My condolences to you and your family

@Mal - Get well soon! Sounds nasty, glad you're able to tell the tale

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
My condolences John, sad to hear that. Take your time.

@mal: ouch! seems to be a big one. A least you're safe, even if not in a very good shape. Get well soon. #ForzaMal

Best wishes to everyone having a tough time for whatever reason, whether John, Mal or anyone else!
That sucks Mal, just two months ago I got involved in a car collision. Get well soon!

My GPGSL Career
Shame to hear about that Mal, and crap news on your part as well John.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Thats some bad news for you guys!

First of all my condolences to John! Take care mate..

Second of all glad you are kind of o.k. Mal! Sounds like it could have ended worse, good luck recovering!

On topic: I am very happy with the 5th qualifying place, I need to get on the podium position to keep fighting for the championship!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2015 09:38PM by Charrel.
GPGSL - Round 3 - Malaysian GP - Sepang - Race Day - Part 1

Welcome back at Sepang for the main race. The commentator appreciates greatly the many off-topic condolence reports and has forwarded them. For this very reason, the coverage will probably lack some spirit. I ask to please excuse this.

As we can see, the race drivers will stay lucky with the weather and won't face much if any rain at all. Some will be happy about it, others won't.

The lights are off and the drivers start into 25 rounds of sheer action.

As we can see, Kederer has already caught Maverick at the start. Greenhalgh did the same with Ellecker. Not a good start for the Aston boys.

Further in the back, the pack is pretty mixed up, too. There's a lot of action in the first round and it's hard to figure out who were the winners and who the losers.

Jalving misjudges the breaking point and bumps into the back of Ellecker, but fortunately both drivers show their skills and keep going.

McCarthy dives to the inside to try a pass on Thomas, but the Aussi fights back. Uh ... well, you guys know which one of 'em!

Instead Karjalainen makes use of the situation and snatches the place from McCarthy.

Further in the field, Kittleson does the same with Jalving at the end of the long straight. And that without any help of DRS!

And more drivers use the designed overtaking spot to make a move. Here we see both SCRs, van Smirren and Silvestreinvolved.

At the end of the finish line straight, Jalving tries to fight back, but fails.

Now we see that Silvestreand van Smirren were the winners of the straight line chaos while Gilson had the worst line and fell back a bit.

Meanwhile Kederer drives the fastest lap.

And Gilson is busy keeping the Demon behind him.

Karjalainen still in fights with McCarthy, but here he's the winner again.

Shock moment for JHR when Moinet is far too eager on his teammate! But fortunately for them, there's no negative consequence coming from it.

Generally, the action is happening at the end of the field. Warrington, this time, overtaking Copeman. What a disastrous weekend for the boosted MAC boys.

And to make matters even worse, Nell is the next one to overtake Copeman, leaving the MACs at the end of the field.

At the front, meanwhile, Kederer is slowly closing in on Rodriguez ...

... while teammate van Smirren is caught by other teammate DeBruyker.

Nell making slow progress by catching Warrington.

Making the best out of their miserable situation, the MACs battle it out between themselves, with the better end for Pedersen.

Maverick not at his best as well. He has his hands full, trying to defend from Greenhalgh.

And Jalving does the same with Silvestre. Snake looking strong so far.

And van Smirren does it with Cartwright, only that ...

... the drivers touch sideways ...

and Cartwright spins!

And ... wait, this is Kederer! He was off-track, too, caused by a mistake of his own while trying to catch up on Rodriguez!

But he manages to recover just in front of Ellecker, so that only Maverick and Greenhalgh could slip through.

And talking of that couple, Greenhalgh is now really close behind Maverick. Are we going to see a move?

We do! But not the nice British way. Greenhalgh uses Maverick as a breaking help and bumps hard into him. Both drivers lock up!

They both show their driving skills and stay on track, but Greenhalgh is now next to Maverick.

Yet, thanks to the better line, Maverick manages to keep his position.

And teammate Ellecker takes his position back from Kittleson.

Before we go to the commercials, let's have a look at the race leader Rodriguez who is said to be heard snickering under his helmet. While his competitors slow down each other, the talented driver is on the heat and has established an extensive lead.

With this we go to the commercials and will be back soon ((tomorrow, hopefully)).

Activity Check - 24th May 2015

Sorry this is a little late, kinda had a few beers last night and...well, you don't wanna hear excuses.

Anyway, we've got an absentee this week. No prizes for guessing who.

Ross Cartwright (SCR) - Last active: last season. (2nd Warning)

Next check date: 8th June

I understand that boost wont win you races, but to have both cars at the back way off the pace is a joke. Something needs to change.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Good race so far. Should be interesting to see how the remainder of the race will turn out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy