GPGSL S10 R11: Brazilian Wax Grand Prix - Interlagos [Perfs posted][Seat Vacancy]

Posted by GPGSL 
Finally out qualified my teammate! ;)
Yeeeah that's what I'm talking about!! About time too! Now to stay focused. Mr. Maverick is straight behind and ready to strike, so we'll have to be prepared.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Good to see Tobi in 3rd. I am not entirely happy with 9th though, just not good enough. Could be ofcourse because of my not used personal boost.

Although I am in the middle of the pack, which means that rain can be dangerous, I hope the rain will.be there, right from the start.

So that wr hopefully can eliminate the boost advantage of some and be able to fight our way to the front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The qualifying commentator summed it up well: "Greenhalgh improves to 6th. If he can keep it, it would be a good position for an attack on the podium, in the race."

Let's hope so ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Decent result for Snake, would have signed for it last season. Gianluigi needs to keep cool and stay in the pack and Jake will be moving up the field off course!

Also lovely screenshot from above of the Snake car, really shows the 'metallic' paint effect :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
8th place isn't too bad, will have to see if I can gain a few places during the race.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Quite disappointing for me there :(

Pretty solid qualifying - if I can improve in the race like I've managed in the first two rounds this could be a very positive result for the team :)

Not bad, quite close to the top, I'm hoping for a good start =)

Well that awful! Good to see the boosts are still working like a charm ;)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I hate to say that but I'm hoping for a very wet race.

Great, Carlos!!! =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Nice job, Carlos !!! ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Okay practice for me, nice quali for AMR :)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Chris could have done a lot better than 20th, good result by Dean though with 10th place on the grid.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Needless to say that i'm not so happy with 14th. Hopefylly we can do something in the race
That'll do. Congrats Carlos.

You're delivering when it matters. Don't forget the prospect of an MPR seat.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Nice qualy by the Aston boys, a good base for a solid race result. Allington did well in FP too, Hinz will sort out his problems soon I'm sure.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
My wife's grandfather died this morning and we're going to drive to the family. Hence the race coverage will be delayed a bit. I've run it already and have the pictures with me and if I don't manage to do the coverage in the next 2 days, I'll send the pictures to Stu to complete it. Cheers for your understanding.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My wife's grandfather died this morning and we're
> going to drive to the family. Hence the race
> coverage will be delayed a bit. I've run it
> already and have the pictures with me and if I
> don't manage to do the coverage in the next 2
> days, I'll send the pictures to Stu to complete
> it. Cheers for your understanding.

Sorry for your loss John, take your time

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy