Mclaren version Monza by rracunis based on Isaint's work - released 19/09/13

Posted by rracunis 
This is the Mclaren version Monza based on the Isaint's work : [www.sendspace.com]
Enjoy !

IMAGE 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]1[/url]

IMAGE 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]2[/url]

IMAGE 3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]3[/url]
Lovely stuff mate. Will have to download.

Is there any chance we could get a Bahrain and Silverstone version?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Nice! Thanks for share.

P.S: Do you have the original version with the Mercedes and Vodafone logo fixed on the nose of the car?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice! Thanks for share.
>
> P.S: Do you have the original version with the
> Mercedes and Vodafone logo fixed on the nose of
> the car?

Here you have : [www.sendspace.com]
Thanks for this work!
really good work as always thanks so much,i hope for an hi res with standard textures (vodafone logo on the sidepods and mclarenuncovered instead of 50's anniversary) as well soon :) thank you again mate..

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Well done my Friend ... very nice.(Y)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
@Isaint , thanks again for your work , the modifications are not difficult after the first well done job !

@Alessio , you are the expert in Mclaren , did I forget some logo ;-) , if yes let me know or show me some picture and I will fix .

@Ferrari 2007 , I will see the versions you asked for and the link for download is available in the first post .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2013 08:57PM by rracunis.
Thank you xd..absolutly mate,Monza version it's just perfect,so if you would like to....xd the singapor version it's easy it's back the vodafone logo,and on the cockpit we have Star Hub logo,also instead of 50's logo it's back mclaren uncovered logo,here are some pictures i hope the are good for you :)

[f1grandprix.motorionline.com]

[upload.wikimedia.org]

Here is the silverstone livery:

And here is Bahrain livery:

I would say if you can make Singapor livery first would be awesome :) also if i can say it,if Lez will send to you the textures in tga version then you could make the textures in high res without compress them when converting them fro tga to tex,i hope Lez will consider that because he is a great person,thanks once again to you guys :)

Greetings
Alessio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2013 11:48PM by Alessio88.
Thanks for the fixes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's on the way !

IMAGE 1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]1[/url]

IMAGE 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us]2[/url]
Fine!

Well done Ricardo that Bahrain version it's looking awesome keep it up, are the singapor pictures and the logo usefull?

Greetings
Alessio

Alessio88 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well done Ricardo that Bahrain version it's
> looking awesome keep it up, are the singapor
> pictures and the logo usefull?

It was usefull but Singapore version is easier to do , let me finish this one first
of course mate go on this version it's really good as well,thanks,happy that i could help you :)

Greetings
Alessio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy