Ligier JS35B & Larrousse LC91 converted from Rfactor [released]Add 1990 tex of Larrousse

Posted by darshin24 
hi these 2 cars Converted from 1991 mod of RFactor.
Thanks to F1_1991_F1SR team (mod maker on Rfactor ),they do great job on 91 season.
I've try my best to make conversion for one month, spand most time on mapping issue and still need to fix few parts .
But I think that's OK to be released.
Next job for me is the 1990 look of Larrousse.

Ligier Pic
Ligier JS35B

Larrouse Pic
Larrousse LC91

* Construction *
3D carshape:
Larrousse LC91 - Prarie & David Marques
Ligeir JS35B - Torlly (Cherry)

Skins:
James G
Fabri68
F1lover
Alesanchez

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2013 12:32PM by darshin24.
Thanks darshin! :) very nice conversion :)
Awesome! (Y)

"Anything can happen in Grand Prix racing, and it usually does."
"The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."
Absolutley stunning! many thanks for these much needed cars!
thank you darshin :) do you want to convert the other cars like Fondmetal, AGS and Coloni aswell?
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thank you darshin :) do you want to convert the
> other cars like Fondmetal, AGS and Coloni aswell?

I think the 1992 mod already have these cars, no need to convert.........
For me there are many 3d carshapes in 91 season should be replaced by early version in 92 mod.
A lot of painting in my work list.......

Nice. Good job!
the season 91 cars are different for the paintings and the shapes to 92 that's why i've asked ;)
just to report a problem, car in t-cam is completly missing texture and shape (only see nose and rear wing, if you are looking from a different car then you can see all of the ligier ok), i think this is a lod related issue, otherwise amazing work again!

Larrousse 1990 texture
download here

If you want to use the file,rename it to "hi_ASuzuk_30" and go!!!!!

maximum respect! many thanks again!
Very good work! :)
Hi darshin :) I've got some questions: I wanted to add your 1990 Larrousse texture to the 1990 CSM mod, but when I go to Cars folder and Lola subfolder I find these textures:

hi_larrousse_lh93_1Alliot
hi_larrousse_lh93_2Alliot
hi_larrousse_lh93_3Alliot
hi_larrousse_lh93_1Comas
hi_larrousse_lh93_2Comas
hi_larrousse_lh93_3Comas

Therefore I'm wondering if I have to delete something or replace something, because actually I thought I would find already a hi_ASuzuk_30 tex file to replace; hope my doubt is clear :)
you would have to delete those textures (hi_larrousse_lh93_1Alliot) and replace them with all the new lola textures, also make sure you replace the car shape files as well

(the hi_larrousse_lh93_1Alliot etc look like the 1993 version larrousse)
But there is only the tex file, is it right? I have no updated car shape for this specific texture, except for the original one of the 1990 mod
download the 1991 lola LC91 pack by darshin (carshape and tex files), replace the hi_ASuzuk_30 with the 1990 one (remembering to rename it from hi_ASuzuk_30_90 to hi_ASuzuk_30), then you should be good to go.
Ok, I'll try, thanks thestig :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy