GP4 Window Size

Posted by eric1024 
GP4 Window Size
Date: May 04, 2012 05:14AM
Posted by: eric1024
Is there any way that I can change the window size of GP4 on my PC? I'd like to run GP4 to simulate races, but I'd also like to get some work done while doing so. :)
Re: GP4 Window Size
Date: May 04, 2012 11:03AM
Posted by: mortal
This question was asked only a few weeks ago, the topic header escapes me right now but it is do-able. You should get an answer soon. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 04, 2012 12:15PM
Glad to know that it is possible for that to happen. I'll keep waiting for a reply but I'll also try figuring out something myself. Thanks! :)
Date: May 04, 2012 12:57PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
you must edit the f1graphic.cfg file and set the following line to 1

0 ; [RELEASE] Run in a window

Then you adjust the resolution size for that window so it doesn't take your complete screen. What resolution you choose is dependant what screen you have. The bigger the better of course :)

You set the resolution also in that file in the following lines:

1920 ; [RELEASE] Game 3D Horizontal Resolution
1080 ; [RELEASE] Game 3D Vertical Resolution

thats mine resolution on a 23 inch monitor which take of course the full screen size :)
Date: May 05, 2012 03:56AM
Thanks! The window size I gave myself is just right to let me watch a race and also work. :)
Date: May 05, 2012 04:41AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
eric1024 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks! The window size I gave myself is just
> right to let me watch a race and also work. :)

Your welcome :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy