SH*ttest Man in F1

Posted by Imran 
Re: SH*ttest Man in F1
Date: May 10, 2008 01:30PM
Posted by: Damas
Piquet Jr without doubt. He's well out of his depth. Absoulute garbage.
I'm sick of Renault defending him after the flaming they gave Kovalainen after one race.
Date: May 10, 2008 02:28PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Piquet is garbage...have to agree...can't be more out of pace than him.
Date: May 10, 2008 02:30PM
Posted by: Nickv
Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Piquet Jr. I think he's very overrated, but it's
> up to him to prove me wrong.

He's proven me right ;)
Date: May 10, 2008 02:49PM
Posted by: Monza972
Haha Nick

Really, somebody should really get rid of him, even at slow speeds he flunked the car off the track.
Date: May 10, 2008 03:17PM
Posted by: Bruninho
stop with this bullshit, garbage is sutil, fisichella, bourdais, vettel, dc, webber, nakajima, glock, the honda number 17 driver and the ferrari number two driver.

Piquet is good and hes just struggling in his learning season in a car worse than the RA107 and without any good traction. Nothing to add. He'll shut up his critics sooner than we expect.

Date: May 10, 2008 03:23PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
LMAO!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: May 10, 2008 03:35PM
Posted by: sasjag
i'm sorry, but are u watching the same F1 as the rest of us?

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: May 10, 2008 03:46PM
Posted by: NeilPearson
Bruninho Wrote:
> stop with this bullshit, garbage is sutil,
> fisichella, bourdais, vettel, dc, webber,
> nakajima, glock, the honda number 17 driver and
> the ferrari number two driver.
>
> Piquet is good and hes just struggling in his
> learning season in a car worse than the RA107 and
> without any good traction. Nothing to add. He'll
> shut up his critics sooner than we expect.

God you suck at life.

Date: May 10, 2008 03:54PM
Bruninho schreef:
> stop with this bullshit, garbage is sutil,
> fisichella, bourdais, vettel, dc, webber,
> nakajima, glock, the honda number 17 driver and
> the ferrari number two driver.
>
> Piquet is good and hes just struggling in his
> learning season in a car worse than the RA107 and
> without any good traction. Nothing to add. He'll
> shut up his critics sooner than we expect.

Fisichella, RB, DC and Massa are proven race winners. They have what it takes. DC even was a championship contender (for the first half of 2001 at least).

What caught my attention is that you said quite some time ago that you used to support Barrichello, until the Austria incident. You supported him, so you wanted him to win, so you believed in his skills. And suddenly, after this incident, he's suddenly lost all of those skills?

Vettel is a great talent, only in a car that isn't really great. Plus it's from last year. Vettel was faster than Piquet, while Piquet is in a car that should easily be in the subtop(unlike the RA107). But he wasn't there. Piquet was a full 7 tenths slower than Alonso. Like he has been all year, but Spain, where he could match Alonso.

Your excuse of that 'he needs to get used to the car' is total bullshit. Piquet was a test driver last year. He should know the team by now, he should be able to drive a F1 car by now.

The only reason you still support him is because he hasn't played the obvious second fiddle yet (like RB did in his Ferrari years) because he's even too slow for that.

He'll shut up his critics sooner than we expect.

Yeah, we don't need to bitch on him anymore when he's out of F1 :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2008 03:56PM by Nickv.
Date: May 10, 2008 04:30PM
Posted by: mika19b
NeilPearson Wrote:
> God you suck at life.

ROFL!

Must be watching Bruninho1 or something, he's definitely not watching the Formula 1 we all are ;)

Heikki did better than Piquet is last year, yet he got bashed by Renault straight away!
Date: May 10, 2008 06:33PM
Posted by: Fincent
If the Renault is so poor, explain to me Alonso's amazing pace :) I'm not even an Alonso fan but I must admit he's pushing that car above where it should be. Also, Piquet was a renault test driver last year and has gotten integrated into the team whereas Alonso has been away for a full (and turbulent) year at McLaren.

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Date: May 10, 2008 06:46PM
Posted by: Slash
the problem is, he came to this season saying he will beat Alonso, that he'll need to match him, and stuff like that, even his father said he needed to beat Alonso, because Lewis did it, and if he wanted to prove himself a great F1 driver he'll needed to do it as well, so basically he put himself under a lot of pressure, now he realized that is not easy and that his talent is not near Alonso's, so i can't see him raising his game anytime soon, the other problem, is that Renault don't have a driver good enough to replace him, i mean, if they kicked him out, who will they replace him with?, as soon as Renault finds a driver good enough to take the risk and replace him, Piquet days in F1 will be numbered
Date: May 10, 2008 07:16PM
Posted by: Monza972
Bruno, come on mate!

Piquet is slipping up at every race so far in the season. Fair enough he got into the top 10 in Spain but that means he has to improve his results from there on. I can't believe you do not like Rubens because of the Austria incident, it wasn't his fault, it was the team's orders meaning he had to comply with them. As I said before Piquet still hasn't got any points on the board, compared to Heikki who had nightmare of a start last year, he scored a point into his second race at Malaysia. Surely you would've noticed that. You talk about the traction control and that is what is hampering him, but since he was test driver last year he must've had practice of driving the car without it when he got chosen as this year second driver. Alonso, whatever he maybe, is still making a struggling car work well, so I don't know what the problem with Piquet is.
Date: May 10, 2008 07:18PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Monza972 Wrote:
> I don't know what the
> problem with Piquet is.

He's either not ready or completely crap.

I'm suspecting the latter given his recent performance.
Date: May 10, 2008 07:55PM
WTF? What is the shitty newspaper you read? Piquet NEVER said that he was going to beat Alonso nor said that he had to match him. This is what you, or else, or the shitty newspapers, want to believe.

From what I have read about him here in Brazil, what I have seen in TV interviews, he was willing to learn from Alonso and not repeat the errors of McLaren when they allowed Lewis to race Alonso and caused them problems. He's struggling because the R28 is a pile of @#$%&, Alonso has already complained a gazillion times about the lack of traction in his R28, and you guys always seem to forget that he never tested a 2008 F1 car at the places where they are racing, except at Barcelona and Spa if I remember correctly.

Monza, you seem to be confusing the balls. I said that its the Ferrari #2 driver who sucks without traction control. I am talking about the lack of traction in the R28.

Alonso is doing better because he already has EXPERIENCE and because hes a TWO TIMES WORLD CHAMPION. Piquet is a ROOKIE. Simple as that. You guys just seem to forget that McLaren "used" Alonso. Now that Alonso is gone, Lewis is sucking - Even Heikki can be faster than him. Lewis is always sliding all over the place due to a bad car-setup (ooohhh no surprise, since he was copying Alonsos setups in 2007. I can tell the difference by onboard shots, and I've lost count of how many times Lewis was sliding at T8 in practice and qual sessions).

Piquet decided to learn by himself. He has got help from Alonso, which is always good, and Alonso seems to be supporting him with his tips about the tracks. So I am looking forward to a good race from Piquet despite of having to drive in a box of poo. This forum is the only place where I see people asking for him to be replaced... Heh, I can only see that people dislike him because of the silly rumors about his team cheating in lower formulas, thats bullshit.

He will not be replaced, its the Honda #17 driver who will be replaced... the one who complied with the Ferrari teamorder tactics and didnt raised a single finger against them. coward.

Date: May 10, 2008 08:06PM
Posted by: Slash
this are the first links that appear on google when i typed it, i'm sure if i dedicate more time i can find more and more...

[uk.eurosport.yahoo.com]

[uk.eurosport.yahoo.com]
Date: May 10, 2008 08:27PM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Sure he said it...Even Galvão and Reginaldo Leme said it. This is really just a case of a driver that isn't all that great when he gets to the F1 World. Alonso and Raikkonen impressed everyone in their first season...Hamilton impressed a lot too, though I think now he is showing his true ability this year, heh. Even Rubens already did some pretty great drives in 93. But Piquet is just embarrassing himself...and to be honest, Bruno Senna in Gp2 is going the same way.
Date: May 10, 2008 08:39PM
Joe_Satriani Wrote:
> Bruno
> Senna in Gp2 is going the same way.

STFU

You didnt watched the race did you? A n00b called Adam Carroll was stopped ahead of him at the start, what do you want him to do? Fly over him? When he managed to avoid him, another n00b called Yelmer Buurman took off his frontwing at turn one, not his fault.

He is doing great. Better than I expected.

Now I hope that both ferraris suck tomorrow and Lewis storm to win. Just so you get pissed when your beloved Kimi doesnt win.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2008 08:46PM by Bruninho.
Date: May 10, 2008 08:45PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Bruninho Wrote:
> STFU
>
> A twat called
> Adam Carroll

The abuse continues.

There is no need, are you incapable of getting your point across without cussing everybody?
Date: May 10, 2008 08:48PM
He's struggling because the R28 is a pile of @#$%&, Alonso has already complained a gazillion times about the lack of traction in his R28,

Yet Alonso can handle it and Piquet can't.

and you guys always seem to forget that he never tested a 2008 F1 car at the places where they are racing, except at Barcelona and Spa if I remember correctly.

That's not at all relevant. A great racing driver (like you think he is) should be fast at any track.

Alonso is doing better because he already has EXPERIENCE and because hes a TWO TIMES WORLD CHAMPION. Piquet is a ROOKIE.

Hamilton hasn't had a full season of testing before his debut. Piquet has. Yet Hamilton could quite keep up with Alonso, already from the beginning.

(ooohhh no surprise, since he was copying Alonsos setups in 2007. I can tell the difference by onboard shots, and I've lost count of how many times Lewis was sliding at T8 in practice and qual sessions).

Interesting. When one of your drivers had done that you'd have said that 'he's driving on the limit because of his endless spirit to win'. And yes, Hamilton did copy Alonsos setups. And yes, Heikki was faster today. One tenth. Piquet was 7 tenths slower.

This forum is the only place where I see people asking for him to be replaced... Heh, I can only see that people dislike him because of the silly rumors about his team cheating in lower formulas, thats bullshit.

What are the other forums you visit? Brazilian forums? Also, I didn't even know there were rumours about cheating, I do know that Piquet isn't as good as you make him out to be.

He will not be replaced, its the Honda #17 driver who will be replaced... the one who complied with the Ferrari teamorder tactics and didnt raised a single finger against them. coward.

There aren't even rumours that Barrichello will be replaced. There are rumours though that there is pressure on Piquet...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy