RIP Andrea De Cesaris

Posted by Laton 
RIP Andrea De Cesaris
Date: October 05, 2014 10:03PM
Posted by: Laton
Andrea died in a motorbike accident today. Massive loss - one of racing's most interesting characters.

Sad day all around really - RIP.
Re: RIP Andrea De Cesaris
Date: October 05, 2014 10:21PM
Posted by: Toki
This Day is getting worse and worse

RIP

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2014 10:30PM by Toki.
Date: October 05, 2014 10:33PM
Posted by: gav
A sad day for motorsport.

RIP
Date: October 05, 2014 10:35PM
Posted by: EC83
He was one of my favourites when I first got into F1, if only because of the drama and craziness he tended to cause. I remember hating him when he drove into Mansell at Imola in 1990 and James Hunt called him an idiot. Then I remember being pleasantly surprised by his "rejuvenation" with Jordan in '91, then seeing him have a kind of relapse with Tyrrell in 1992-93, then his return to the limelight with Jordan subbing for Irvine(His drive at Monaco in 94 was inspired, and for me shone a ray of light through that depressing weekend), and then at Sauber subbing for Wendlinger. I thought this brought his F1 career to a very respectable end.
More recently, thanks to YouTube, I saw his first F1 crash, at Watkins Glen in 1980, as I was watching the BBC highlights of that race. I'd never realised he started so early in F1(driving or crashing).

I think it's fair to say that he's become an F1 legend.

RIP Andrea. :(
Thanks for the memories.

Date: October 05, 2014 10:51PM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
RIP :(

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: October 06, 2014 06:45AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Very sad news to hear. RIP Andrea...
Date: October 06, 2014 08:35PM
Posted by: KimiHeikki
RIP :(:(:( :( really sad news.............
Date: October 06, 2014 09:23PM
Posted by: thestig88
RIP Andrea
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy