Hungary GP

Posted by da silva 
Hungary GP
Date: May 12, 2014 11:14PM
Posted by: da silva
Hi guys,

I am visiting the Hungarian GP in July and I have General Admission tickets as I got these as a gift. In the past I have already been to Imola and Barcelona in the General Admission area and these were quite good, but I am slightly concerned on the general admission at hungaroring.

Anybody has any suggestions on the best locations around the track to view the race please?

Thanks.
Re: Hungary GP
Date: May 12, 2014 11:43PM
Posted by: EC83
It's one of the best tracks for spectator viewing - you're meant to be able to see the vast majority of the track from certain points.
Never been myself yet, but one of my mates(who had a Hungarian GF at the time) went to see the 2003 race, and according to him one of the best places to view the race was on the hillside overlooking the last corner.
The hillside overlooking the stretch from the back chicane to Turn 11 is probably particularly good too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy