GP3 on windows 7 problem

Posted by gazzad86 
GP3 on windows 7 problem
Date: September 09, 2011 07:32PM
Posted by: gazzad86
Hi i'm new to this forum and im really desperate for some help/advice!!

My problem is when i start up the game i get the intro video and the graphics calibration (everything is perfect to this point and the PO is about 70-100%). When i get to the main menu it all appears fine until i move the mouse or press buttons on my keyboard (it doesnt appear to move but in the background its working fine i just cant see what im clicking on?). Please tell me this is a common problem with an easy fix!!

I have only just installed the game and as yet have no mods or patches installed. I have tried changing the compatibility which has no effect (windows 98 mode wont even load) and 'run as admin' has been tried also.

Many thanks Gazza
Re: GP3 on windows 7 problem
Date: September 12, 2011 11:05PM
Posted by: mortal
Install gpxPatch, turn off intro, set cpu to 0, set exe for gpx and gp4 to XP2 SP2 compatibility, run as administrator. Test.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: November 09, 2011 07:57AM
Posted by: jojom
Hi, same problem for me! I have a new Lenovo T520 and Intel HD Graphics 3000. I can start the game, but the mouse pointer is frozen. The solution mentioned above doesn't help in my case. Also not to disable the mouse trail. My OS is win7 Enterprise 32-bit

Please help!!!!!
Date: January 09, 2012 11:04AM
Posted by: maumau76
Strange. If i run in bad weather my game work well. In sunny condintion i've 600% P.O.

can someone help me, i would you run also with sun?

Thanks
Date: January 09, 2012 02:51PM
Ok i solved my problem with P.O. in seven o.s.

Is there anyone interested at solution?
Date: January 10, 2012 07:23AM
Posted by: jojom
Hey,

yes!!! please help! I still struggling with the problem of the frozen mouse! Nothing helps so far.

Thanks
Date: January 10, 2012 02:07PM
The problem that i have since i bougth my new PC with seven was P.O. over 600%

I solved all problem simply put costumizable weather in option. The value is 50%

After this i can run in all circuits with 25.6 FPS. Now my P.O. is 70%.

I put a picture for explain you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2012 02:08PM by maumau76.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy