Is there any way to convert GP2 shapes to GP3?

Posted by georgibg 
Is there any way to convert GP2 shapes to GP3?
Date: February 19, 2011 05:32PM
Posted by: georgibg
Is there any way to convert GP2 shapes to GP3? I had maded many shapes for GP2 but now I want to convert them in GP3. Is there any way to do that? Because I still cant edit GP3 shapes on the careditor:(

Thanks in advance.

The old classics will be always better than the newest games.
Re: Is there any way to convert GP2 shapes to GP3?
Date: February 19, 2011 06:09PM
Posted by: drafi5
As far as I know you canĀ“t convert carshapes from GP2 to GP3, maybe AAS knows more...

Happy racing from Germany
Helmut.

Date: February 19, 2011 07:11PM
Ok I will ask him, by the way do you know how to make a carshape for GP3 in the careditor I need a huge help to do that can you help me?(Y)

Date: February 20, 2011 03:16PM
Posted by: elio
Hi Georg

I've posted serval times to see if anyone can make 1980 / 90s closed cockpit sportscar (Le Mans etc) and a basic touring carshape. There doesn't appear to be anyone able to do that around these days. If you do ask Andreas on his GP2 site / forum i'd be very interested in his replay. If he can do these two shapes he would be a hero to GP3 fans!

We have a Ferrari GT40 that would make a good base for either of the other two shapes.

GOOD LUCK!

Elio
Date: February 20, 2011 05:58PM
I have worked in GP2 many months and now I want to work for GP3 but I cant make shapes for GP3:( I dont know many things about this game but I can work with GP3Edit very well.

So guys is there exist anyone which can help me out?

BTW: Nowadays, Andreas works only with tracks for GP2 not with carsets and cockpits.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy