Remove pit lane speed limit?

Posted by kaspa 
Remove pit lane speed limit?
Date: October 11, 2002 10:34PM
Posted by: kaspa
is there any utility that can remove the pit lane speed limit? i remember gp2, i could do it, but i can't find anything similar for gp3.
Re: Remove pit lane speed limit?
Date: October 12, 2002 01:24AM
Posted by: Vader
You cannot remove it as far as I know, but with Gp3Master (and Gp3Edit as well, I think) you can change the values, so if you set pit lane speed limit to 300mph it is as good as being removed.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 12, 2002 02:38AM
thanks, i installed gp3master, changed the limit to 200mph but the car still goes slow in pit lane (slowing rises to ~120mph).
Date: October 12, 2002 10:29AM
Posted by: matt
you need to open up every track you are using in track editor,and remove pit lane speed limiter commands in pitlane sections
Date: October 12, 2002 10:55AM
Posted by: Larry
You can try removing it in each track using Paul Hoad's Track Editor.

Find the pit section that has the "Pitlane Speed Limiter On" command, left-click on it to select it, right-click on it to open the pop-up menu and choose "Cut". Cut also the "Pitlane Speed Limiter Off" command to be sure. Then save the track. Be aware that if the track has any magic data, this will remove it so you will have to re-insert it. I have never tried removing these commands so I can't predict the results. Just be logical and back-up your track file first.

Date: October 12, 2002 03:40PM
cool thanks, i'll give it a try.
Date: October 12, 2002 04:13PM
it didn't work, if you remove either of those commands it causes the track not to load.
Date: October 12, 2002 04:24PM
try load gp3 in debug mode then (enable "debug mode" in main tab of gpxpatch).

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: October 12, 2002 04:56PM
ah, it worked, thanks all :)
Date: October 12, 2002 05:46PM
don't thank us. Just pay the bill. That'll be $ 100, thank you Sir

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy