Uploading cars

Posted by bazza_racer 
Uploading cars
Date: December 29, 2006 01:03PM
Posted by: bazza_racer
Hi guys,

looking for some help, if i want to download cars from the download section on the site what programs do i need to open/save them, and how do i get them on to the game??

many thanks

barry
Re: Uploading cars
Date: December 29, 2006 01:58PM
Posted by: Maximka
You need Decrypted version of GP3.exe first of all. Then there are couple of programs to make GP3 much better. If you want to download car liveries - then get GP3 Edit or GP3 Master. If you need to change carshape - GP3 Carshape editor. All these programs you can dowload from old.grandgpixgames.org

Have fun!
Date: December 29, 2006 08:08PM
thanks maximka, just having a look for those now but seem to be having trouble finding the gp3.exe is that a file on its own? or is it apart of another program?

baz
Date: December 29, 2006 09:00PM
Posted by: St.Hubbins
First off you will need the official patch, then the no-cd patch. They are both towards the bottom of the Patches section on the old downloads section of this website. Rin the patch then extract the decrypted exe and overwrite the old on in the GP3 folder.
[old.grandprixgames.org]

Then head to the Editors section and get GP3 Edit (about 10 files off the bottom of the list).
[old.grandprixgames.org]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. -- F.Scott Fitzgerald
Date: December 29, 2006 11:19PM
WORKED AN ABSOLUTE TREAT NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers guys thanx for all your help

bazza

"If in doubt go FLAT OUT!!!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy