pink ring on front wheels

Posted by asthalis 
pink ring on front wheels
Date: January 29, 2014 09:17AM
Posted by: asthalis
Hello,
I'm a new member of this forum and I have already read a lot about problems between GP3 and Windows 7. I do have the same but, when things seem to work, I get a strange visual bug on the front wheels of each car, from the cockpit view (no bug from other views) : there is a slim "pink ring" around the inner part of the Wheel. Have you met this king of bug ? I have an NVIDIA G Card.
Thanks.
Re: pink ring on front wheels
Date: January 29, 2014 10:58AM
Posted by: shlund
Hi,

I find the easiest solution is to save the bitmap into desktop (using GP3Editor) and paint the pink parts black according to the black coulor used on tyres... Works fine for me... :)
Date: January 29, 2014 11:00AM
Posted by: savinaclaudio
That is the only solution, good job.
Bye
Date: January 31, 2014 05:08AM
Posted by: ArniV8
I only have this problem when i drive a wet race.
Date: January 31, 2014 06:49AM
Posted by: smoglessbutton4
Common problem with nvidia cards - the solution described is absolutely right :-)

GPGSL -
GPGSL-3 - Pizza Party Racing manager and driver
Nations Cup - Team Scotland manager
Date: January 31, 2014 08:47AM
Posted by: pirx
(..there are similar problems on ATI too..!)

@ ArniV8:
I think the strange tyres in wet races come from wrong files/settings in GPxSet (->seasonset-> edit -> tyres->the Tread1,2 -files are very important, but I donĀ“t know why..)
and
you need HW+SW-jams(!!!) tyres with the exact(!!!) jam-IDs (best solution: go back to original GP3-files/config and modify again)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy